Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: soho when funds are low?  (Read 1266 times)

Offline MrSmiley

does anyone revert to soho punts when their funds are a bit low?

i've been a couple of times in the past but usually when i've had a few pints before.

also, it's blatantly being seen going in and coming out that bothers me. guess there's no way round that? only at night with a cap on?!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Personally I would rather have a wank than visit a Soho walk up, they are not for me.

Offline lostandfound

Considered it, though not because funds are low. But looking at the Wiki it seemed to me the norm is everything covered. No OWO means it's probably not for me.

Offline nigel4498

Thought about it when in the area  a few times but have walked on by. Fancy doing it at some point just to tick it off the bucket list.

Offline smiths

does anyone revert to soho punts when their funds are a bit low?

i've been a couple of times in the past but usually when i've had a few pints before.

also, it's blatantly being seen going in and coming out that bothers me. guess there's no way round that? only at night with a cap on?!

A never again for me as my minimum punt length is an hour but there is the long Soho Walk-Up thread on here to help punters interested of course.

Offline claretandblue

I often visit soho for a quick pump and dump, you would be suprised the amount of punters who visit girls for half an hour or an hour plus, I find that hard to understand but for a quick release it's alright  :hi:

Offline smiths

I often visit soho for a quick pump and dump, you would be suprised the amount of punters who visit girls for half an hour or an hour plus, I find that hard to understand but for a quick release it's alright  :hi:

Really, whats the rough cost of an hour in a Soho Walk-Up nowadays and are kissing and OWO included or not, if so whats the overall cost approx. Claret please?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 05:21:07 pm by smiths »

Offline claretandblue

Really, whats the rough cost of an hour in a Soho Walk-Up nowadays Claret please?
Yep a half hour "dream time " is  £65 I believe an hour is £110 or £120 though I might be wrong, either way I see it as dreadful value

I commented on the walk up thread that last week when I was there one of the girls was booked by the same punter for two hours,madness. ..

Offline smiths

Yep a half hour "dream time " is  £65 I believe an hour is £110 or £120 though I might be wrong, either way I see it as dreadful value

I commented on the walk up thread that last week when I was there one of the girls was booked by the same punter for two hours,madness. ..

Thanks, that includes kissing and OWO does it?

Ben4454

One of my punting friends asked me once which soho walkup girl i recommended for an overnight  :wacko:

Had to get him to AW/UKP as quick as possible.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:58:17 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I often visit soho for a quick pump and dump.

You surprise me, I had a bad experience about 30 years ago, one Saturday night I visited a walk up and was confronted by a big fat black ugly Mama, that put me off for life.  :vomit:

Midlane

You surprise me, I had a bad experience about 30 years ago, one Saturday night I visited a walk up and was confronted by a big fat black ugly Mama, that put me off for life.  :vomit:

Lightning never strikes twice?...

But I'm with you, absolutely not for me. Considering what you can get for the same price even within London

Offline Malvolio

It has its place if you're happy / capable of getting it up, in and coming within 10 minutes - you're not going to get a cheaper punt anywhere in this country.  I used to punt there for a bit (generally after having a few hours after work in the pub), but have gone off it now as I like to have hour-long punts.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:52:45 pm by Malvolio »

Offline claretandblue

Thanks, that includes kissing and OWO does it?
It's all ow in soho, there was a Greek girl working at one of the flats a couple of years ago who I saw a few times who offered me owo but I declined...

As for kissing some will some don't but as a general rule most don't kiss

Odd Job

Working in London I often nip out at lunchtime for a quickie. Some sexy girls in Soho and for £20 you can't grumble.

Offline smiths

It's all ow in soho, there was a Greek girl working at one of the flats a couple of years ago who I saw a few times who offered me owo but I declined...

As for kissing some will some don't but as a general rule most don't kiss

Thanks, so £110-120 for an hour without OWO or Kissing is likely unless you get lucky, I agree that's not VFM as I see it.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks, so £110-120 for an hour without OWO or Kissing is likely unless you get lucky, I agree that's not VFM as I see it.
100% it's good for a quick shag if you are in the area,that's about it  :hi:

Offline smiths

100% it's good for a quick shag if you are in the area,that's about it  :hi:

Indeed. :thumbsup: