Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delilah - Agency Barracuda - Earls Court  (Read 1041 times)

Offline BanksRobin

When: Oct 2019

External Link/Members Only

Price: £200 incall for 60 minutes

Basement flat on Warick Road end of Earls Court. I've fucked Mikel in the same room not too long ago so I was familiar with the area and surroundings. Small bathroom but clean and the entrance to the flat is downstairs and not through the main door. It is discrete and you are out of sigght from the main road if you are kept waiting.
The hallway is very small with doors off it for another room (she likely shares with another girl), the bathroom and the bedroom where the punt would take place.

Delilah was not my first choice as I wanted a good punt today so wanted a safe bet; someone I had seen before. I arrived at her after all my other options for whatever reason  were unavailable. With hindsight, I'm glad I pushed myself into trying someone new but thinking with your cock can quite often lead to a shit punt as you scrimp on the due diligence required in this game.

When I knocked on the door and Delilah let me in, and I saw her for the first time, I was struck by her pretty looks. She was not overly friendly in any way and maybe understandably was  assessing me. I offered to remove my shoes as it was raining outside and I said I didn't want to mess her floor up. I do think that broke the ice somewhat as whilst it didn't make her think I wasn't a total pervert it did I think show that I wasn't a totally inconsiderate cunt; I actually am but hide it well .

Anyway ... so onto the punt.
Upon arrival I was offered and accepted a shower. The bathroom light was not working so I took my phone with me and used the torch on that. Showered up to ensure fresh and clean smelling cock, arse and the rest. Mouthwash in the basin and rinsed the sink after spitting in there (do take note - something "The Oracle" has mentioned people don't due and it is quite frankly disgusting. Hope you're not like that at home!  :vomit:)

Into the room with just my towel on. Delilah nipped to the bathroom and was back a couple of mins after along with my underwear which I had forgotten; we shared a joke about it. She came toward me dressed in a nice black knickers and bra and 4-5 inch white/cream heels and she reached for my cock through the towel as I kissed her. She partook in some LFK with me standing up and then she dropped my towel and released the beast.

Looks: Face (8+/10), Body (8+/10) - all subjective I know but I thought she was very sexy. Soft skin and clean and fresh smelling all over. Smooth clean pussy which was clean, tasty and fresh. Age wise I would say early 20's: agency says 23 and that could well be right.
2 rounds in the hour.
R1: LFK to DFK, OWO, RO, CG, Doggy, Missionary, COB
Interlude: we lay together and chatted whilst I stroked, kissed and perved over her body
R2: LFK to DFK, OWO, Missionary, COB

With Delilah being quite young I did have concerns that she may not make the effort to satisfy me but I could not have been more wrong.
Her CG was so horny. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock as I was lay back with me as far into her as I could go. I really had to pull back or she would have made me pop too soon.
OWO is top notch and whilst I know we all have different definitions of what is top notch this is what I liked. She sucked me deeply taking me most of the way in. Not quite to the hilt but it was deep suction like sucks interspersed with her tongue flicking the head before taking it all back in again. She repeated this for about 4-5 mins before I had to stop her or she would have had a mouthful.
Prior to R2 I had concerns as I was a bit of a Mr Floppy and was regretting the pre-punt pint of Punk IPA which I think may have led to this. Delilah took my cock, stuck her tongue out and looked me in the eye whilst she bounced it off her mouth and tongue. This was not having the desired effect so she took it all in again and sucked me deep and with good suction whilst looking up at me and as our eyes met, my cock came back to life again like her mouth was some kind of special cock defibrillator.

I liked Delilah because she made a real effort to please me and succeeded 100%; I left a happy man  :dancegirl:. It is not uncommon for young girls like her to be half arsed about this and just go through the motions. She hasn't become like that yet but could well do if she is overworked and becomes jaded but right now she is fresh and sprightly.
She is nice to talk too and you can have a laugh/joke with her. I noticed she had a couple of bunches of flowers and a bottle of proseco which came from some of her admirers. I teased her about it and she laughed saying she doesn't drink and said it would be better if they brought her some fruit or something else.

I really am not sure what it is that possesses what is likely to be some middle aged fluffy twat to turn up with flowers and fake champagne  :unknown:. She lives on a busy road so people are going to notice you carrying that kind of stuff. Saying that ... I jokingly said to her that when I return I will bring her some some apples or really push the boat out and get some strawberries but only if she shares them with me; I'm not paying 5p for a carrier bag though so will bring my own to keep costs down.

RECOMMENDED AND A LIKELY RETURN UNLESS I SEE OTHER REVIEWS INDICATING A DETERIORATING SERVICE

Offline Fully Sated

...I was struck by her pretty looks...

Thanks for your review BanksRobin, are the photos a true representation of the girl and are her breasts natural or enhanced? Is she available through other agencies? £50 extra for 'Come In Mouth' according to her profile seems steep, but I just this is the going rate for agency girls.

...I've fucked Mikel in the same room not too long ago...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=259417.0

Offline BanksRobin

The pictures imho do give a reasonably good representation of her. Breasts are enhanced.

The DIVA website has a couple of selfies: External Link/Members Only

She is available through multiple agencies; I chose Agency Barracuda this time. Why? They told me that if I have 4 successful booking through them I will then get access to the members prices (discounts). These will be visible to me after I am verified as having 4 successful punts. As I punt mainly through London agencies I wanted to see if this membership is worth it. When I called them and asked for the member discount on a different girl available they said "No" because even though I am a registered member with them, I haven't been verified as having 4 successful bookings. If I was eligible I would have had £50 off a £200 punt.

I wasn't interested in paying any extra and I agree that CIM is steep. COB is free by the way. In Round 1, she told me not to get her in the eyes and fortunately I didn't; nearly did though as a couple of shots went over her head and I lightly skimmed her cheek but she was ok with that. I wasn't trying to get her, I was going for her tits but had a slight trajectory malfunction and she knew it was not intentional.

Offline golden bull

Cheers robin for the review...
I was debating whether to see her as her price dropped to my acceptable level.

Roll on payday🤗!!
If she’s still around then otherwise I’ll have to look for alternative options.

Offline golden bull

The pictures imho do give a reasonably good representation of her. Breasts are enhanced.

She is available through multiple agencies; I chose Agency Barracuda this time. Why? They told me that if I have 4 successful booking through them I will then get access to the members prices (discounts). These will be visible to me after I am verified as having 4 successful punts. As I punt mainly through London agencies I wanted to see if this membership is worth it. When I called them and asked for the member discount on a different girl available they said "No" because even though I am a registered member with them, I haven't been verified as having 4 successful bookings. If I was eligible I would have had £50 off a £200 punt.

I wasn't interested in paying any extra and I agree that CIM is steep. COB is free by the way. In Round 1, she told me not to get her in the eyes and fortunately I didn't; nearly did though as a couple of shots went over her head and I lightly skimmed her cheek but she was ok with that. I wasn't trying to get her, I was going for her tits but had a slight trajectory malfunction and she knew it was not intentional.

Wow interesting 🤔

Does that mean discounts on all subsequent bookings through them?
I only use diva because I know they’ll let the girl know I’m a regular and maybe get a better service.
I wonder if they’ll do that at barracuda... I’ve used them in the past but the receptionist bitch pissed me off a few times so stopped using them a while back.
May have to revise that if discounts are available🥵

Offline Tom.Punter

Thanks OP for the review.

You mention breasts are enhanced, how well are they done? hard, soft?

Offline BanksRobin

Thanks OP for the review.

You mention breasts are enhanced, how well are they done? hard, soft?
I would say pretty well done. Not rock hard and I found a reasonable amount of squishyness in them to appreciate them. If you really don't like fake boobs then hers may bother you. Sorry I can't be more helpful as it is tricky to describe and I don't want to mislead.

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for your considered and fully comprehensive response, Banks Robin.