Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dental Dams For RO  (Read 970 times)

Offline SunshineBoy

Should the WG’s offer dental dams as part of their RO service – they are keen to ask us to slip a jacket on for a spot of oral but would they be offended if you asked the same !

vw

Should be an option in all honesty, if they were truly concerned with safety they would, I believe most of it is a power play to dominate punters nothing more nothing less.

I don't bother with ow only prossies think they are a scourge on my blowjobs.

Maybe a dental dam and looking like a twat would help punters like Faustus who lost track of time and only ended up doing RO.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94829.0

Offline SunshineBoy

Yes I read that post but couldn't understand why he was that disappointed if he loved doing it so much... to be honest I don't do it for long as the skin between the tongue and the bottom of the mouth gets sore - obviously I'm trying to stretch it too far.

I suppose I was having a bit of a dig at wg's who seemingly have double standards !!!

vw

I suppose I was having a bit of a dig at wg's who seemingly have double standards !!!

I know what you mean, but also don't forget some are think as pig shit and you can't educate pork ! 

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 05:34:56 pm by vw »

Offline madeinwales56

This is an interesting thread as I am currently in New Zealand where unprotected oral (fellatio and cunnilingus) is against the law with prossies with the threat of a hefty $10,000 fine for both parties. I kid you not. Interestingly, the one punt I have had over here the girl categorically refused owo but happily received RO uncovered without a dental dam. Just goes to show that prossies are the same the world over.
Personally, I really enjoy daty and if the girl is clean and fresh can often make a real pig of myself. As far as a dam is concerned that would put me off as much as receiving covered oral.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:12:14 pm by madeinwales56 »