Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 - Bristol  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Daffodil

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

This punt happened a little while ago and in London, but as she now appears to have settled in Bristol I guess it has more relevance to the South West section.

This punt was overwhelmingly positive. Rebecca is a prossie who seems to genuinely care about giving a good service and, as such, delivers. She did know who I was, so I guess this could have influenced proceedings, but my experience was similar to many others on here and AW so I suspect not.

The venue is somewhat redundant now, as she no longer works there, but it was a good quality place in a nice part of town. Felt very safe and secure and was clean, comfortable, and well decorated inside.

Shower was offered and I accepted. I usually shower at home beforehand, but I was in the city on business so wasn't able to on this occasion. Towels offered were dry and clean.

Rebecca looks exactly as she does in her pictures, so if you like what you see on her profile you'll get what you see in person. She has a very pleasant personality. Seemed friendly, perhaps a little nervous, and very chatty. Some might find her too chatty, but this was tempered by a willingness to run over time.

Service was excellent. Very enthusiastic and everything on her likes provided that I requested. I think she'd appeal to punters looking for GFE (almost certainly), but also those after more of a PSE. Oral was without and very good. She gives an excellent blowjob. Plenty of eye contact, varied technique, and superb deepthroat skills. Fucked her in a couple of positions and she was quite kinky, in a submissive way. Really enjoyed the sex. To finish, off with the condom and more oral. I came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

She allowed me to take pictures and she was a very willing model.

So overall a big positive from me and easily one of my better punts. Professional, enthusiastic, and an excellent service.

ATMIV

Thanks for the review Mr D - very helpful

Rebecca has been on my hotlist for quite sometime but her availability (not being available til 3:30 through the week) has proven problematic for me.

Did you notice any issues with her back or has that been sorted - don't intend to bend her in 2 but would like to know if it has an effect on what positions she is able to accommodate.

Cheers ATMV

squeezebox

Rebecca has been on my hotlist for quite sometime but her availability (not being available til 3:30 through the week) has proven problematic for me.

Did you notice any issues with her back or has that been sorted - don't intend to bend her in 2 but would like to know if it has an effect on what positions she is able to accommodate.

Cheers ATMV

Not sure how recent Daffodils punt was, but up to 2 months ago the only restriction(s) I found was in  the cowgirl position and the pick up and fuck. She was very accomodating on everything else and was very friendly too. Excellent GFE.   :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Cheers ATMV

I believe she is still having trouble with the back (going by her blog), but it didn't influence the punt in any way. Caveat being we didn't do anything particularly strenuous.

ATMIV

Thanks for clarifying that Mr D

SirFrank

She let me down last minute recently but she did let me know and did apologise. I've therefore not blown her out of the water for good and do plan to pay her a visit soon. I'm pretty sure an hour with me will sort out her cilla

cockneybstrd

I was not expecting this review from Daff. In fact I am a little dumb founded

I couldnt be more shocked if JimmyRedCab punted a Rom !!

OldAdmin

Offline fisherofsouls

Those of us who have seen untouched pictures of what she really looks like might be less than convinced by this review !!!

whiterussian

I think she has looked fuckable for the years she has been receiving grief on UKP.

Daff knows the crack :thumbsup:

Offline Daffodil

Is this review of a paid punt?

No, this is a review of the free punt, post competition.

SirFrank

No, this is a review of the free punt, post competition.

Ah right. The free punt was before my time. I take it you won? She does seem to get some stick on here, is the competition part of the problem?

Offline Tailpipe

Ah right. The free punt was before my time. I take it you won? She does seem to get some stick on here, is the competition part of the problem?

Long story frank .

James999

Frank if you were told the story you probably wouldn't believe it anyway  :sarcastic:

It was pure comedy gold  :hi:

Online herbie007

I enjoyed shagging her, she's got a tight little fanny and gives a good deep blow job

it was good watching her swallow but she didn't ask if I wanted any  :D

squeezebox

I was not expecting this review from Daff. In fact I am a little dumb founded

I couldnt be more shocked if JimmyRedCab punted a Rom !!

JRC punting a romulan?!

Hidden Image/Members Only

makes sense now..

Offline Tailpipe

I enjoyed shagging her, she's got a tight little fanny and gives a good deep blow job

it was good watching her swallow but she didn't ask if I wanted any  :D

Herb your post was all good , tight pussy, then you had to kill it with the swallow .

Does Daff like DFK  :D

Every review for this girl has been top draw and there have been a few, what else can you say .

I wish I had seen her when she was in London .

Online herbie007

Herb your post was all good , tight pussy, then you had to kill it with the swallow .

Sorry TP

I'm partial to a bit of snow balling, besides sharing is caring  :thumbsup:

SirFrank

Sorry TP

:vomit: you fucking sicko. I'm wretching just thinking of that

Offline Tailpipe

Sorry TP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online herbie007

:vomit: you fucking sicko. I'm wretching just thinking of that

What you do on your punts is down to you, but don’t be calling me a sicko for what I do on mine, your out of order.

Offline Tailpipe

What you do on your punts is down to you, but don’t be calling me a sicko for what I do on mine, your out of order.

Not 100% sure but I suspect he was joking . But yes each to there own is my code and always
Has been.  :drinks:

SirFrank

Not 100% sure but I suspect he was joking . But yes each to there own is my code and always
Has been.  :drinks:

You are 100% correct. I was joking. Seems it was wasted