Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl on Girl recommendations?  (Read 1998 times)

The_Enchantress

Hi,

I'm sure I may have seen some of you when I was a WG, but I'm on the other side of the game now. I've never been with a girl but the idea makes me really hot! Hopefully someone can recommend a girl who's genuinely bi and fun!

E x

Offline MrT222

Not much experience of this (being a guy & all) but English Rebecca is genuinely bi & pretty fun.

External Link/Members Only

The_Enchantress

Thanks.

Yeh I guess that's probably going to be a running theme here! - being men and all.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline hooper567

Also Hollie Love is genuinely bi if someone could provide a link as I can't on my phone.

Offline Roth

Also Hollie Love is genuinely bi if someone could provide a link as I can't on my phone.

External Link/Members Only :hi:

Offline Roth

Also -

Freya Lee External Link/Members Only
BJanee External Link/Members Only
Cassandra External Link/Members Only
Zeta External Link/Members Only
Carmen-Goddess External Link/Members Only

There also Naughty Slut Soph External Link/Members Only but she's mostly retired now and her AW profile is down.

There's also a bunch of prossies that state they are bi-sexual who do duos so not sure if how much proper girl on girl interaction there will be -

British Sophie milf External Link/Members Only (was External Link/Members Only) and Lola External Link/Members Only

Lara External Link/Members Only and Vicki External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 07:23:21 am by Roth »

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider

I had a threesome (as a punter) with Kirsty Wood. She's got an amazing body and pretty face. Genuinely bisexual and provides an excellent service. Outcalls only though. X

The_Enchantress

Are you female Fl6969?

I'd be keen to hear more of you are?

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider
Yes I am, You can inbox me if you like x

The_Enchantress

I don't think I can yet lovely, as I've only just joined, I don't get that feature yet x

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider
Oh I've tried messaging you as well and it won't let me. Ask away, or I'm Freya lee mentioned in a post above if you want to message me through aw.  X

The_Enchantress

Alright hon, sorry being a bit slow today! Didn't realise you were both punter and working girl. Will message you xx

Offline Devon Maverick

Hi E
Having seen you and had a brilliant time If you don't end up with FL them I can thoroughly recommend both ER and Ava who I have seen and both are mentioned above. They are both very pretty with great Figures and personalities to match! Hope it goes well I have missed you now you 'retired'
DM x

Offline hooper567

E
Nearly a year since our first of three meetings. Never thought I would hear from you again after you quit but good luck in your search. It's been a strange twelve months Leicester win the premier league, Brexit and Trump becoming POTUS and now you becoming a punter! Extraordinary, anyway look forward to reading your first review. You never know in twelve months your first review maybe the first of many, this punting game can become quite addictive   ;)
H

Offline MoTToM

From the 'Female punters?' thread:

Ok, pms with another punter has led me to feel more particular. Body wise, of course id prefer fit as fuck, but would take up to a size a 12. Most importantly, I'm looking for a pretty girl. A pretty girl that will take the lead and show me a good time??

If you're looking for a pretty girl, check out Miss Holly. She's bloody gorgeous. Beautiful body too - her profile pics are genuine and accurate. Based in Bournemouth, mind, and I don't know when she'll be back in Bristol, but certainly worth considering since she's an exceptionally good service provider. Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

---

Aside: shame you're no longer working, Enchantress. I read your reviews whilst doing my research before I actually started punting, and I was very much intrigued. Then, when I finally decided to take the plunge, I couldn't find your profile. Blast!

So, if you ever decide to come out of retirement...  ;)

Offline Devon Maverick

''So, if you ever decide to come out of retirement''

Aaaaaaah if only  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

The_Enchantress

Thanks guys. And sorry, no chance of coming out of 'retirement'. Solidly playling for this team now!

Offline hooper567

Thanks guys. And sorry, no chance of coming out of 'retirement'. Solidly playling for this team now!

Well I hope you get to enjoy yourself soon and again and again  :P

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I would guess the best bet Enchantress would be Freya Lee, I am also hoping to see her soon, as a male punter! Please do a review on whoever you see though.

Offline Gastroboy

I had a threesome (as a punter) with Kirsty Wood. She's got an amazing body and pretty face. Genuinely bisexual and provides an excellent service. Outcalls only though. X
Care to leave a review?

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider

Offline Morthos

Care to leave a review?
From the site rules:-

'Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker'