Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info request - BritishDesiDoll - Canary Wharf  (Read 3245 times)

Offline jonty1

Saw this lady on aw and wanted to know if anyone has seen her? Could it be a real british indian wg with decent service?
Im more than skeptical about her likes list, I dont think she is a stunner but those tits!
Any information is appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline brownman

There has been a string of bad indian WGs in London, my gut says this one is going to fit the current pattern

Offline jonty1

Yes, thats why I have my doubts, i tried to text her about services, she didnt answer any of the questions, just sent me the address  :unknown:

Offline brownman

Yes, thats why I have my doubts, i tried to text her about services, she didnt answer any of the questions, just sent me the address  :unknown:
When they can't even be bothered to give any extra information, or even pleasantries, it's best to avoid them. They rarely turn out well

James999

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 07:59:09 am by James999 »

Offline screwdriver

says Nottingham...Where'd you get Canary Wharf from?

James999

It also says she's size 10  :lol:

Offline jonty1

She was in London over the weekend it seems.

Badgermoo

Best to avoid, waste of time.

Text her a couple of weeks ago and asked if she read my AW message about my reverse booking in a few days time. She replied that she was available at 12am? I asked if she read my message/requirements so that we are on the same page. She said she would. She didn't. I text her again recently a couple of times and another AW message. No reply. She has also been banned from this site for being abusive at the same time as the original post went up.

WHG

I've had this girl on my hl for a few weeks now and apart from her changing a couple of pucs here and there, there's not been any real activity. She bills herself as size 10, when she's clearly not. I don't mind a curvy lady but, just be honest about it. If she's lying about that, god knows what else she's fabricating. Also she says she only does rimming covered, with cling film....
What the fuck?

All of this sounds crap/odd but..... those tits, man! I just wanna dive into them.
Until she gets a reviews though, I'm staying away from her. I'll let other people be the ginea pigs....

Offline stayer

From her profile: "Kissing is only in one hour bookings".    :thumbsdown:

Offline WL_1980

Im curious about her too, her new profile pic is a fake one though, its Demi Rose

Hidden Image/Members Only