Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unhurried anal?  (Read 1698 times)

Rectum Magnifica

Hate to start by asking a question, but if successful I'll follow up with a review.

While checking reviews, I found plenty of providers that seemed in for a bit of anal. E.g. on AW alone I found Veronica_a, PETITE_ANGEL XX and Phoenix Linda, and Lacreta on Diva. But I like to take my time, be gentle, not fast&furious style. I don't want to be told after 10 minutes to hurry up and finish.

Age, dress size and rate, the lower the better, but that's all secondary. Independent or agency are both OK, nationality doesn't matter.

Recent questions that were somewhat helpful: "Looking for petite girls who deepthroat/anal" (but I don't care about length) and "Slim attractive all 3 holes hot list" (Not sure if the Veronica mentioned there is AW's Veronica_a).

Offline Huggy bear

What was the question? Seems like you're thinking out loud

Rectum Magnifica

Fair point, now that I read it back. I'm looking for recommendations, for a WG which doesn't get impatient after a few minutes of bum fun.

Offline davidgood

As I am getting old and less virile my anal poundings seem to go on for several minutes before I either cum or give up. As I do not wear a watching when I am shagging I cannot give you exact timings.

Have a look at my reviews they  may point you to some possibilities.

If you are a party goer, then I would suggest you go to a Bi Girl Gangbang party. During a 2 hour party of theirs last Thursday I spent a considerable amount of time pounding the bums of Monica and Isabelle who never complained once.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Captaingadget

I visited Veronica_A recently. Nice slim girl, very enthusiastic kisser, loves anal, and does quite a good Deep throat.  Reasonable rates and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.  Appointment was relaxed and unrushed as well. Her Adultwork profile is accurate as well.

Online Steely Dan

I visited Veronica_A recently. Nice slim girl, very enthusiastic kisser, loves anal, and does quite a good Deep throat.  Reasonable rates and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.  Appointment was relaxed and unrushed as well. Her Adultwork profile is accurate as well.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hey Captain.  You are half way there.  Could we persuade you repost these comments with a few extra facts as a review?