Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pear Thai  (Read 3116 times)

Offline golden bull

Pear Thai. I know her profile links to a dodgy review to a Brazilian/ Spanish SP I think but I’m thinking of dipping in.
Could be all bollocks but pics look good.

External Link/Members Only

Also a video on VS. It could be her or it too may be bollox as it shows the face whereas the pics of her doesn’t.

External Link/Members Only

Any chance someone here has dipped?

Offline ttv1

Offline golden bull

so.. did u see her ?

Yes I did about 3 weeks ago and haven’t been bothered to do a review but will do soon.

If you’re thinking about it my advice to you is don’t..... got messed around and don’t think it’s the girl in the pics.
Looks in her 40’s rather than 20’s as stated but had a decent body.

Worth a p&d nothing more.

Offline ttv1

Yes I did about 3 weeks ago and haven’t been bothered to do a review but will do soon.

If you’re thinking about it my advice to you is don’t..... got messed around and don’t think it’s the girl in the pics.
Looks in her 40’s rather than 20’s as stated but had a decent body.

Worth a p&d nothing more.

thank you for the warning. her body did entice me tho but ill try to heed your advice.

Offline Voyager

I saw her today and the pictures are definitely hers.  The video on vivastreet is also of her and I have no idea why she showing her face there and covering it elsewhere.  She does have a receptionist that answers her calls so all I can think of is that the OP must have experienced a B&S when he visited.  She is currently working from a nice flat in Uxbridge.  I had trouble to find her apartment building given the limited instructions but managed after 10 minutes of wandering about.

She is a typical (nicer looking) Thai girl and exactly what I expected and wanted.  Fair skinned, slim, pretty smiling face, very clean and smelling nice with a naughty and playful character that you would recognize if you have experience of Thai ladies.  I was running late for an appointment so was in  a bit of rush.  On my return from bathroom I sound her sitting naked on the bed with her luscious long black her around her shoulder and back.  Medium sized enhanced breasts, trimmed little pussy and unblemished and silky smooth skin.  She gestured that I should discard my underpants and went straight to giving me OWO.  Her oral was not the best or worst and did the trick.  It really did not matter as she is so cute, welcoming and willing.  Sex was great too and she is very tight.  She handled me a lot better than I expected.  There was some kissing with tongue but not exactly DFK.  I think she might be more forthcoming next time.

If you are looking for a pse type and hard sex, I would say avoid her.  If you are happy with a clean and pretty girl with nice and pleasing attitude then visit her.  On this occasion I stayed 30 minutes but intend to return for a longer visit soon.

Offline golden bull

Not the girl I saw. Definitely not the girl in the video but like you say I might’ve been B&Sed... cunts.
I was drawn to the girl in the video on VS but looks like hit or miss with this outfit who you get to see.