Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to manage to cum faster on second round?  (Read 889 times)

Offline collector

After reading the thread of a member asking advise how to delay the orgasm on first pop, I had the idea to ask this question as title says.

I've got no problem how to manage my first pop, it can be fast if I want or make the round longer.
On the contrary, during the second round, I need a lot of time to pop. I came twice in a hour punt in few occasions, the minority of them.

I don't think I am a one pop guy because after pop and recovery I still want to continue the fun, try positions I didn't do in round one, RO, more OWO etc.
When I leave without managing to cum the second time, I am satisfied anyway, but in the punts I came twice I definitely though my money were better spent.

Any advise and similar experience are very welcome. Cheers!

Offline rogercock00

Abstain prior to meet will generate a second pop in my experience. Also, make sure you choose a position on your second pop that gets you quicker which for me is doggy.

oring123

Which for you are slow cum moving to fast cum positions for me
Deep stick .doggy cow girl slow to fast

willmo1

go back the next day is my advice.  :D

oring123

Even 90 mins later but how the fuck can you arange that ? Any idears ?

Offline collector

Abstinance and saving the load should be a good way to start.
The position where I cum faster is CG but only if the girl is good doing it otherwise the effect is the opposite. Same for OWO.

Healthier lifestyle, I think, should be helpful as well.

Offline cueball

Doggy for me, I seem to have decent control of the second pop in doggy

Two tone

Usually cowgirl does the trick for me & I've also finished myself with a handjob if it's not happening position wise.

Hank Moody

Doggy for me, I seem to have decent control of the second pop in doggy

That always used to be a dead cert for me (with civvies) but so far, despite absolutely loving doggie, I've not felt I was going to cum any time soon like that. Cowgirl is great for me though, mainly for the visuals (watching penetration, boobs jiggling, pretty face etc). I think without a condom and possibly without the little blue pill doggie would probably work for me. Would never BB though so it's academic but a few days without wanking will maybe help with the lack of sensitivity/condom issue. We will see I guess :D

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

CIM is my default for a 2nd pop in an hour.

Abstinence and no blue pill helps. I don't need a blue pill for hour bookings, but I do find my 2nd pop takes longer when I may take a pill for longer sessions. 

Offline collector

That always used to be a dead cert for me (with civvies) but so far, despite absolutely loving doggie, I've not felt I was going to cum any time soon like that. Cowgirl is great for me though, mainly for the visuals (watching penetration, boobs jiggling, pretty face etc). I think without a condom and possibly without the little blue pill doggie would probably work for me. Would never BB though so it's academic but a few days without wanking will maybe help with the lack of sensitivity/condom issue. We will see I guess :D
Forgot to mention about condoms. Next time I'm gonna ask for a thin one, otherwise I may buy and bring to the punt.

Hank Moody

Forgot to mention about condoms. Next time I'm gonna ask for a thin one, otherwise I may buy and bring to the punt.

Yeah, I did wonder about that but then I guess you are taking slightly more of a risk there too (depending on how 'energetic you are  :D). Last punt it was a Skyn condom and that was pretty good - much less like an extra thick bin liner. Might be worth getting some of them since quite a lot of the girls seem to use them so I guess they are pretty trusted.

Online webpunter

Usually cowgirl does the trick for me & I've also finished myself with a handjob if it's not happening position wise.
+1   CG seems to ramp up the pressure on little WP and is visually stimulating.  The problem is that most WG's can't do this for long
When rat-arsed i've ended up sweating furiously bashing it for all my life.  Best position i find for this is straddling her tits or having them kneel between my legs.  Tickling & massaging my balls.  Listening to some dirty talk doesn't do any harm