Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alison Banner, Derby...ripped off and blackmailed married man..  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Deepstroker

External Link/Members Only

Did a search but didnt see this mentioned on the forum so thought it was worth posting.

I will bet she has probably operated as a prossie so she is one to look out for..

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

So he gave her £80 at the time, for "new underwear"?

Looks like she actually was a WG, and the court glossed over that for some reason.

Offline Mansell

Good to see she gets locked up for it, that should put off anyone thinking of it off.

Difficult to know exactly what you would do if that happened, but no way would I ever hand any money over. More likely I'd be straight round the Police to get it sorted. Blackmail is a very serious crime, where as punting is not even a crime, as we all know.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 01:59:46 pm by Mansell »

Offline knightofthegarter

So he gave her £80 at the time, for "new underwear"?

Looks like she actually was a WG, and the court glossed over that for some reason.

I feel sorry for the guy, blackmailers are the lowest of the low.He must have been desperate for a fuck- she looked rank  :vomit:

Anyway, perhaps it is time for me to admit I'm not a punter at all, I just have sex with women who happen to be wgs and I always give them a few bob so they can buy something nice to wear in case we end up in bed with each other again. Apparently it is almost impossible for a girl to find a decent bra and a pair of knickers for under a ton these days  :D

Sureshot

Always worries me when a judge gives a woman a light sentence "because of the impact it would have on her children" yet dismisses the fact she owes money to a drug dealer, making her an otherwise perfectly fit mother  :dash:

Offline Si198

Always worries me when a judge gives a woman a light sentence "because of the impact it would have on her children" yet dismisses the fact she owes money to a drug dealer, making her an otherwise perfectly fit mother  :dash:

I thought that too!

Question and I apologise if it sounds stupid but what would happen to the fella and his lost cash?

Is there like no chance he would get it back or would the courts help him?

Just wondered from curiosity.

Cheers

Offline Owwhatanight

She is a dead ringer for Miss Jessica Rabbit

Who got a negative off Redkettle back in May this year on East Mids Review

For scamming him. 

Offline Owwhatanight

She is a dead ringer for Miss Jessica Rabbit

Who got a negative off Redkettle back in May this year on East Mids Review

For scamming him.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline tazz

Why on earth is he fucking this rough bitch behind a tree in a public place, when he's married, sounds like he really lacks common sense. As for this cow how could she know how much cash he may have or how he may react. Lots of guys would have arranged to meet her to pretend to hand over the cash only to beat or stab her.

Offline RedKettle

Profile now deleted..??

it has been deleted since I did my review about her scam.

Offline Deepstroker

it has been deleted since I did my review about her scam.

Could you possibly post a link? tnx

ash-brum

This case highlights once again;

1) a punting phone is vital
2) clearing cookies and Internet history from your phone/tab/laptop etc
3) treat punting as what it is...a business transaction. No personal details between you and the wg. Get in, do your business and get out.

Offline Owwhatanight

Could you possibly post a link? tnx

You can click on the link above Miss Jessica Rabbit and it will show reviews.