Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Highly recommended Brothels in your area?  (Read 1812 times)

kevevo

Hi, first post and looking for some advice...well guidance..

I travel all over the UK for work, please post any highly recommended Brothels in your area?

I've visited Sandys in Manchester before... Very Good!!

Cheers in advance

Kev

vw

don you mean bump ?

Not many like bumpers what ever you like to call it, I don't !

Welcome anyway, don't do brothels I stick with Indies !

yorkshire123

La Maison Bury - Very relaxing experience but be warned they have recently "improved" the web site & made a right cunts job of it!

fredpunter

La Maison Bury - Very relaxing experience but be warned they have recently "improved" the web site & made a right cunts job of it!

Enjoyed my one off visit there some months ago but if your sat nav is no better than mine you will go half mad trying to find the place.

slow and low

Nothing my part of London is a desert.  More chance of me fucking Alesha Dixon than finding a brothel around here.

yorkshire123

Enjoyed my one off visit there some months ago but if your sat nav is no better than mine you will go half mad trying to find the place.

That reminds me of my first ever visit, I struggled to find it then I had an argument with the golf shop twat, parked nearby & spent the next 15 minutes walking up & down waiting for the traffic light queue to fuck off only to walk out post punt (cheesy grin) opposite a van full of builders giving me the thumbs up.

kevevo

Offline threechilliman

That reminds me of my first ever visit, I struggled to find it then I had an argument with the golf shop twat, parked nearby & spent the next 15 minutes walking up & down waiting for the traffic light queue to fuck off only to walk out post punt (cheesy grin) opposite a van full of builders giving me the thumbs up.

La Maison hard to find? You're joking, surely?

tcm

yorkshire123

La Maison hard to find? You're joking, surely?

tcm

Maybe if your a local but on my first visit Bury was like another world to me & my sat nav  :unknown:

fredpunter

Maybe if your a local but on my first visit Bury was like another world to me & my sat nav  :unknown:

+1 my sat nav had me driving round in circles in what appeared to be a light industrial estate and kept telling me I was "there" when I wasn't. Eventually I abandoned the car and used Google maps on my phone to find the place on foot. Having found it I spotted the pub just over the road and popped in there for a slash and a guiness to calm down. Watched the door of the place thru the pub window and having seen three blokes enter within about 10 mins I drank up quick and went in myself, thinking if i waited any longer there'd be no girls left!

Offline Sonny Crockett

In my hometown of Leicester, Ladybirds and Hollywood are the most renowned parlours. I've been to both.

Offline HKS15

I can recommend GFE Massage in Sheffield, who have also recently opened a second brothel in Bury around the corner from La Maison which I still need to visit. Better than Sandy's imo.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I like Galaxy in Elmsmere Road, Burnage Manchester 20, no frills approach dedicated mature ladies who know what they are doing and do it all well. No website I think.  I did a review or 2 here over the years.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Though not in my area, Annabellas of MK is a well regarded establishment. I've been there 3 times.

vw

Just wondering if OP is a Policeman, lots of brothel raid mentioned in Manchester since this post !

Offline cueball

Just wondering if OP is a Policeman, lots of brothel raid mentioned in Manchester since this post !

food for thought

mikexxlong

food for thought

If that’s the case :scare:

well typical police intelligence :lol:

Haven’t they heard of using Google, just type in the appropriate key words & presto a surprising number of brothels/clubs etc. can be found, complete with website, twitter & Facebook accounts etc. in most cases, so no real need to go on forums :dash:

As most brothels have some kind of advertising to get punters, be it web based or adverts in publications

Failing that shouldn’t their beat officers/smut squad etc. know what goes on in their area?

And if there is some ultra-super-secret house of ill repute where you can rock out ,with ya cock out, that’s only, advertises through word & mouth by WG’S to mega loyal regulars who are on the verge of bankruptcy because they have spunked all their money seeing their favourite pump so often :wacko:

It wouldn’t be posted on an open forum for all to see  :sarcastic:

vw

If that’s the case :scare:

well typical police intelligence :lol:

Haven’t they heard of using Google, just type in the appropriate key words & presto a surprising number of brothels/clubs etc. can be found, complete with website, twitter & Facebook accounts etc. in most cases, so no real need to go on forums :dash:

As most brothels have some kind of advertising to get punters, be it web based or adverts in publications

Failing that shouldn’t their beat officers/smut squad etc. know what goes on in their area?

And if there is some ultra-super-secret house of ill repute where you can rock out ,with ya cock out, that’s only, advertises through word & mouth by WG’S to mega loyal regulars who are on the verge of bankruptcy because they have spunked all their money seeing their favourite pump so often :wacko:

It wouldn’t be posted on an open forum for all to see  :sarcastic:
Why wouldn't they ask on the 2md most visited paid sex site for the UK, the police are not bellends like you !  Ding Dong

mikexxlong

Why wouldn't they ask on the 2md most visited paid sex site for the UK, the police are not bellends like you !  Ding Dong

Bloody hell, take it easy :timeout:

Just passing on my thoughts & opinions
And Joining in the discussion, maybe inject a little humour at the same time if possible

No need to call me names a little uncalled for I think :cry:

But then again you are entitled to your opinion
Whether I agree with it or not!  :(