Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leaving AdultWork feedback?  (Read 1325 times)

mystery7

Does anyone know how to leave feedback on AW? I just tried and it lets me put 'Positive,neutral,negative etc, but when I press update it just refresh's the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated  :)

vorian

Does anyone know how to leave feedback on AW? I just tried and it lets me put 'Positive,neutral,negative etc, but when I press update it just refresh's the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated  :)

Has the booking been confirmed as having taken place by the prossie yet.

mystery7

How do I find out? I'm going to leave feedback and I can't find any details about the booking anywhere else on my page :(

SirFrank

When did the booking take place?

mystery7

Hey Frank. Its was today, a couple of hours ago (trying to do more bookings through AW to get my feedbacks up......Platinum Cindy won't see me without them... :))

vorian

Hey Frank. Its was today, a couple of hours ago (trying to do more bookings through AW to get my feedbacks up......Platinum Cindy won't see me without them... :))

She probably hasn't confirmed it yet leave it a couple of days, then try again.

SirFrank

Hey fella - as per vorians post you can't leave rating feedback if she's not yet confirmed the booking. There's a number of ways you can check - a quick way is to click on her feedback link and there's an option in there on how to leave feedback. If she hasn't yet marked as complete you can leave feedback but not rate +ve etc. my guess is you'll have to wait until at least tomorrow before she confirms. Any probs drop her an email and say I'd like to leave you feedback etc can you confirm booking so we can give each other feedback

mystery7

Cheers guys. Much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Nickp

I've yet to see her but maybe a vouch from one of the respected members here may help you.

cockneybstrd

Cheers guys. Much appreciated  :thumbsup:

You can borrow my feedback for a score if your that desperate too see her !!

Offline CBPaul

How do I find out? I'm going to leave feedback and I can't find any details about the booking anywhere else on my page :(

If you booked through the AW system then there will be an email going out to her. When she has confirmed it will come up as confirmed next to the subject in your inbox. You'll then be able to leave fb.

Did you make the booking before seeing her - so the actual booking took place, or was it made retrospectively ?

You may have to try again with the booking and no doubt she'll be happy as she is no doubt guaranteed another positive fb.
The circus of AW fbs  :crazy:

Offline wristjob

Don't know, don't care & I don't bother. People talk about AW feedback but then you get moans that girls with 300 feedback are rubbish - I pretty much disregard it. 0/300 - same to me.

Feedback on UKP :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Usually, when you log into your AW account, a prompt comes up, reminding you/asking you to leave FB on any WG who's accepted your booking (unless you have turned this facility off).