Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody seen xxMissSexyRachelxx ?  (Read 1219 times)

Bondy161

Hello gents, (and ladies)

This is my first post on the forum and I am still fairly new to punting (currently looking for my fourth punt), and I have come across a lady that goes by the name of Rachel:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has many reviews and seems to look like the real deal, but unfortunately her ratings are hidden and I am finding it very difficult to find any reviews at all on her, which is odd considering she has a rating of close to 600, which makes me question her. I just wanted to know if anybody has had the pleasure of meeting this young lady and could possibly inform me on whether the experience was a good one or a bad one. I'm sure that with all of her popularity she obviously can't be a bad punt, but it's better to be safe than sorry!

Thank you gentlemen,
 :hi:

Offline sticko

No FRs posted for those nearly 600 bits of feedback looks suspiciously imbalanced.  She clearly cams a lot so the majority of that feedback - if it is genuine - probably isn't related to punting.

Could you review your previous punts please?  Lots of people will be interested in who you met and how you got on...

S