Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori-chan - Leeds  (Read 4184 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £60

I'd first spotted this young lady quite some time ago, pretty much as soon as she appeared on AW. She comes across really well on her profile, and looks great in my opinion. She's not shy in admitting she's no waif, and as regular readers know, I'm partial to a larger lady. I had comms (all excellent) with her but they sadly came to nothing as she is predominantly an outcall lass. But, recently, she has been quite active on UKE and has started offering more incalls...game on...

I made contact via UKE when I noticed she was offering incalls in Leeds, and made a relatively short notice booking with her - all simple enough, and as I say her comms are exemplary. I knew which hotel she was in, and come the time I let her know I was en route and the room number was given to me. At this point she told me she was in a very natural state - ie no real make up to speak of (as I was booked relatively early in the day, there had been quite a lot of two and fro of cleaners etc), but I don't mind this at all.

I made my way to the room and was let in by a very pretty young lady, it's definitely her in the photos. Shoulder length gingery/copper coloured hair, lovely eyes and a big smile. Size wise she says she's a 16, and that's probably about right, and she has a very nice southern accent. I asked for a quick shower (being a retard, I struggled with this, but that's not her fault!) and when I came back out, we were straight into DFK...not a full on assault, but really tender, passionate kissing. She's a very good kisser, and I was certainly ready to get my hands on her.

Onto the bed, more kissing, then she started going down on me, having paid attention to my nipples on the way down. What followed was very nice OWO with plenty of eye contact, ball tickling, initially concentrating on the head, but after a while taking most of me into her mouth...slowly at first, but building up the speed really well. She takes her time to make sure you get the most out of it, and if I'd been there for an hour I'd happily have let her carry on until I came in her mouth...but I had a schedule to keep so after a while, I stopped her, kissed her some more and we switched positions.

Having taken off (well, she did) the remainders of her lingerie, less the stockings, I went down on her. This seemed to be appreciated, and she got nice and wet...she wasn't shy of telling me what she likes either, giving me a pointer or two, which I'm fine with. The same things don't work for every girl, so I was happy to follow the odd instruction to make sure she had a good time.

After a good while of this, tongue and fingers both fully utilised, I needed to fuck her, so on with the jonny. We started in missionary, and I had every intention of moving onto cowgirl, but I was enjoying myself far to much, legs over my shoulders, kissing her as I got nice and deep, so I carried on to the inevitable end.

She helped clean me up, and we had a good chat while I was getting dressed. She's a really nice girl, very easy to talk to.

I left probably 10 minutes over time, largely regretting the fact that I only had half an hour (bloody work), but knowing I'd had a good time.

Midori won't be to everyone's tastes, she's a larger girl as mentioned but I think she'll go far in this business as she has a fantastic attitude towards it, and the fact she's a pretty lass is just an added bonus.

I'd definitely recommend her, and hope to see her again when I get the chance.

Offline cueball

Cheers for the heads up sd

This lass has caught my eye also but she's not on my patch in my windows.

I'd have a go in the future if she came within my radar though.

Good to know she's worth some effort.

Cheers  :hi:

Offline stevedave

Yep, she's a good'un mate, definitely worth the effort I'd say.

Offline anonyorks

Top of my list on my next visit to Leeds

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review MrSD.  :drinks: :drinks:

I don't do big girls as a rule but there's something about this lass that gets my attention as well.

Offline Herman1000

Great review :thumbsup:

Had her on my HL since her profile started showing up on AW. Time for a booking me thinks!

Offline threechilliman

Border patrol beware. On your guard SD.

tcm

Tallboy2

You know we like the same type SD. Thank you for reviewing her. She goes to the very top of my list. Is she central Leeds?

Offline stevedave

You know we like the same type SD. Thank you for reviewing her. She goes to the very top of my list. Is she central Leeds?

She's been doing hotel incalls so, yeah, slap bang in the city.

She may be looking for somewhere to use more permanently, but hotels work for me personally, I like the buzz of it.

Offline stevedave

Border patrol beware. On your guard SD.

tcm

I'll let you off, this time  :D

Perhaps you could bring over some of the NW finest to make up for the inconvenience, perhaps Delphine, leave her in Leeds for a week or two...

Tallboy2

Please go into detail what her kissing was like. I have booked her for over an hour and dont want to go through if kissing is closed mouth.
So far comms have been excellent

Offline stevedave

Please go into detail what her kissing was like. I have booked her for over an hour and dont want to go through if kissing is closed mouth.
So far comms have been excellent

Kissing was good mate, full on. No complaints here.

Tallboy2

xxx123

How big is the belly? I like big curvy women but not ones with huge bellies. I'm always wary of girls that post body part pictures and never post a full length picture.

Offline stevedave

How big is the belly? I like big curvy women but not ones with huge bellies. I'm always wary of girls that post body part pictures and never post a full length picture.

Erm, I can't vividly remember to be honest...if it was horrendous I'd have mentioned it!

As you'd expect for a size 16/18 lass I suppose.

Tallboy2

Erm, I can't vividly remember to be honest...if it was horrendous I'd have mentioned it!

As you'd expect for a size 16/18 lass I suppose.
I like to get my head tucked under an overhanging belly or support a smaller one with both hands.  :D :cool: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: