Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Incalls Vs Outcalls  (Read 1013 times)

Offline boredoldergent

I have been punting for a few years, and in my experience I find outcalls more relaxing.
Banned reason: Tout posting banned subject in every region.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbit

I do agree with that. The advantage of an outcall is that you can relax beforehand, prepare and it kind of feels unrushed. As whenever I have gone to an incall I usually get the feeling of being rushed even though they are not doing that. I think it's because in the back of your mind you know there is someone coming next after you.

The disadvantage of an outcall is the expenditure of booking a hotel.

Offline king tarzan

Incalls... Not obliged to continue.. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline theoldmaggot

Incalls but I feel you get more gems in outcalls..

Offline Stalinator

Offline tynetunnel

As was said above, I prefer outcalls. Take my time to get ready, the anticipation as the clock ticks toward the appointed hour, the tap on the door... I take great pleasure in ‘hiding’ behind the door the same as the WG’s do!

But incalls are cheaper and there’s no room to pay for.

Six and two three’s really  :unknown:

Offline boredoldergent

Interesting to read your views, but my outcalls have always been to my home address.  Why pay even more than the extra we already pay for these girls to pleasure us?  The WG therefore shares my bed (under duvet or no punt), my shower (so I get to watch the lady get all clean as many times as she needs to during an overnight booking), my food and keeps me happy.  I have a regular girl who I have been mentoring  :sarcastic: for the last three years.

On the other hand incalls seem too seedy, smelly rooms and robotic to me.  Have never liked the look of the partly used waste bin either full of socks and wipes.

My next punt will be a duo overnight outcall for my birthday.

Offline GPNG

Interesting to read your views, but my outcalls have always been to my home address.  Why pay even more than the extra we already pay for these girls to pleasure us?  The WG therefore shares my bed (under duvet or no punt), my shower (so I get to watch the lady get all clean as many times as she needs to during an overnight booking), my food and keeps me happy.  I have a regular girl who I have been mentoring  :sarcastic: for the last three years.

On the other hand incalls seem too seedy, smelly rooms and robotic to me.  Have never liked the look of the partly used waste bin either full of socks and wipes.

Ha ha, ruddy good work boredoldergent.  Thats what I like to see!! : )   Enjoy your birthday treat.

Offline tynetunnel

Mine would be at home and in my bed too if I thought my missus wouldn’t object! Happy Birthday, enjoy your treat  :thumbsup:

Offline theoldmaggot

Fair play to you, but I couldn't be bothered with the hassle, especially when a WG has my address.

This reg you have, how do you know what she gonna be like when you drop her?

Offline claretandblue

Incalls... Not obliged to continue.. :thumbsup:
Also it wouldnt be fair to entertain at your mums house  :lol:

Offline Home Alone

Mine would be at home and in my bed too if I thought my missus wouldn’t object! Happy Birthday, enjoy your treat  :thumbsup:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 12:36:27 am by Home Alone »

Offline HarryZZ

Apart from three punts at hotels I've been in through work I'm incall as I'm married and wouldn't risk it, the mother in law also lives in the next street.

As an aside, I always find it odd that the difference in price between incall and outcall can be either nothing or £10 and they say they're prepared to travel for up to an hour, that's potentially a three hour job for nearly the same price as an hour punt.

Offline boredoldergent

Fair play to you, but I couldn't be bothered with the hassle, especially when a WG has my address.

This reg you have, how do you know what she gonna be like when you drop her?

I don't think anything will actually happen if I drop her.  She always has said to tell her openly if I no longer want contact with her, and would stop contacting me.  I have thought many times about playing the ace card and telling her to get outta my life, with the idea of her offering cheaper offers and more fetish experiences.

What experiences have fellow punters had with dropping a regular? Did it end nasty?