Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evergreen Massage - Basingstoke  (Read 3145 times)

littlejon99

Someone recently posted about a new massage shop in Basingstoke. External Link/Members Onlyis located on Winchester Street at the top of town and unfortunately based on this evenings visit is purely massage only.  No extras were hinted at and none of the usual 'accidental touches' or 'credit card swipes'.
Their gumtree ad suggests that the girls change quite often so I guess there is always the chance that different girls may offer extras.  Massage was good and thorough so if that's all you are after then give it a go, I probably wont be back unless I see a favourable review from someone else.

Offline Larios

Thanks for that, I was considering a visit but not now. There are two other places in Basingstoke that have been acknowledged as HE providers so to me the other place is a spare wheel.

I have been to the one in central Basingstoke for a bang average massage and expensive extra for HE. 40 + 45 if memory serves....

Overall I would say best to visit Thaispice who offers Fs along with massage for a similar price.

External Link/Members Only

Wouldn't mind checking out the Winklebury joint, but I'm not sure about getting tagged for another £100 for what is essentially a rub and tug.  ;)

littlejon99

The winklebury one is pretty good, nicer premises at least. They tend to want £50 for b2b and this sometimes involves them naked and just standing next to you, however ladies like Wendy provide a very good b2b.

If you don't mind travelling to Newbury then Lotus Spa is reasonable. £30 for 30 minutes plus £30 for b2b. I've been a few times and only once was I disappointed with the masseuse on duty.

Offline Larios

Winklebury is on my doorstep so that sounds good. Again Newbury is very gettable with Reading on the way back if I need a plan B. I will post a review if I make a visit to either  :hi: thanks for the info there bud.

Offline Doormatt

"winklebury" sounds like my favourite hobby  :lol:

Offline mh

"winklebury" sounds like my favourite hobby  :lol:

Well, thanks. I will never not be able to read it that way now.  :D