Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little hot Asian - Portsmouth  (Read 2157 times)

Offline AverageJoe858

Hi All

Has anyone experienced this lady

External Link/Members Only

Seems pleasant enough on mail, lack of pictures and I think feedback is hidden

Was hoping someone had been there, if not I will look to toftt and feedback

Offline timsussex

Braver man than me if you do toftt

No real pictures , only 1 feedback and that's hidden

On the bright side if it is a bait&switch then how will you know  :P

kamu

100 quid for half an hour? Sod that.

Offline timsussex

100 quid for half an hour? Sod that.
To be fair she only charges £120 for an hour - which isn't bad - PROVIDED ITS A FULL HOUR - which I knda doubt

Used to see a girl in Shoreham who charged sonething like £140 for half an hour £150 an hour or £160 for an hour and a half - she prefered longer àppointments but gave genuine time

kamu

To be fair she only charges £120 for an hour - which isn't bad - PROVIDED ITS A FULL HOUR - which I knda doubt

Used to see a girl in Shoreham who charged sonething like £140 for half an hour £150 an hour or £160 for an hour and a half - she prefered longer àppointments but gave genuine time

Lets be honest. If theyre asian then you will get a rub down and HE with a bit of OWO if your lucky. Not a GFE and not worth 100 notes for half an hour. I saw one recently at 70 for half an hour and I thought even that was expensive. If asian is what your after then parlours offer much better VFM.

bigmanbigman

Nearly 1000% bait and switch

Offline AverageJoe858

Nearly 1000% bait and switch

I was thinking the same except she only offers a few hours in the evening
Says she works an office job 9-5 so can't accommodate daytime appts
B&s would be 'open all hours'

Will feedback if I do toftt
Calendars will probably not line up though

Offline Zimbaman

I was thinking the same except she only offers a few hours in the evening
Says she works an office job 9-5 so can't accommodate daytime appts
B&s would be 'open all hours'

Will feedback if I do toftt
Calendars will probably not line up though

Did you take the plunge on this one? Any feedback? I was thinking of seeing her this week but if anyone has anything to add before it would be much appreciated  :hi:

MrTutts

I've met with her. Went for the 1 hour. So with her availability we met at 19:00, the latest I've had a punt.

She is a very petite Asian (believe Fillipino). Photo is real. She is about 5ft, speaks good English. She does most standard services FK, OW, no anal (not fazed as she has a very small figure) I picked her up and fucked her while standing (my first time and felt so hot, watched it in her mirror). Had a shower after as was in the summer and very warm in her flat.

Flat was easy to get to, southsea seafront on the common.

I had a good time.. hope this helps  :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

I've met with her. Went for the 1 hour. So with her availability we met at 19:00, the latest I've had a punt.

She is a very petite Asian (believe Fillipino). Photo is real. She is about 5ft, speaks good English. She does most standard services FK, OW, no anal (not fazed as she has a very small figure) I picked her up and fucked her while standing (my first time and felt so hot, watched it in her mirror). Had a shower after as was in the summer and very warm in her flat.

Flat was easy to get to, southsea seafront on the common.

I had a good time.. hope this helps  :thumbsup:

Very suspicious first touting post.
You her pimp?

Offline Marmalade

Very suspicious first touting post.
You her pimp?
A little strange that it was tagged on to an old thread but was there something else about it that you had in mind?