Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post work PSE  (Read 942 times)

Offline jewlin432

Hello gents,

I need advise for a post work PSE. Someone who I can book for this evening around 11pm.

Must include:
Anal
Fk
Owo

I know people will suggest platinum cindy etc but I need someone who I can book without a weeks notice.

Oh also, my budget is up to 200 ph

Thanks,
J

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would suggest analqueen1...... She delivers a great PSE!!!!!!  :yahoo:

Offline claretandblue

As it's short notice and in London maybe girlfriend dior? Crocketman where is analqueen based?

Offline Sonny Crockett

She's based in Cheshunt, north of London. She has reviews here under the London section (one of which is by me).

Offline claretandblue

She's based in Cheshunt, north of London. She has reviews here under the London section (one of which is by me).
ah I see,that's Hertfordshire way?I doubt will suit the ops requirements but an interesting one to consider

Offline Sonny Crockett

Ah yes.... I suppose it is just slightly outside of London (even though she has reviews under London section) so may not fit what the OP is looking for. However in terms of services and price she is one who does (£120 for 1hr + £40 for anal = £160)....  :hi:

Offline jewlin432

Ah yes.... I suppose it is just slightly outside of London (even though she has reviews under London section) so may not fit what the OP is looking for. However in terms of services and price she is one who does (£120 for 1hr + £40 for anal = £160)....  :hi:

Can I grab a link please?

I'll look her up next time I'm up that way

Offline Sonny Crockett