Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations in London under £150?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Arar77

Hi all, I'm in London next week for the first time in a while and looking for recommendations please. Under £150/hr would be ideal, and DFK/OWO are preferred. Locations isn't really important as long as it's relatively central, but I do prefer slim and petite ladies. That said, as long as the service is good then I'm really not fussy.

So, are there any hidden gems that you can recommend that might have gone under my radar? I have of course done the usual aw searches but I'm short on inspiration at the mo - I think it's a case of the same old profiles coming up and not seeing anything new and exciting. If you can recommend someone who perhaps I wouldn't have noticed on aw (maybe someone who doesn't have great/any profile pics that i may have overlooked) that would be great.

Thanks to all!

Offline King Nuts

You don't mention whether you want an outcall or incall. I did a quick AW search and found over 2,000 tarts in London at 150 ph or less.

I've found that if you have a specific window, an RB has worked well in the past. You also draw out some of the more expensive girls, happy to drop their price to work what otherwise be dead time.

Anyhow, you won't go wrong with these:

External Link/Members Only  Mia

External Link/Members Only  Emilie

Offline Arar77

Cheers chaps, much appreciated.

That's the thing about AW - there are so many that it's a minefield, so I figured some of you kind souls could point me in the right direction of a gem that I might not otherwise spot.

##MIA## and younggirlx do both look up my street, so that's a great start - cheers!

slow and low

Have seen Mia, great owo, if you like petite girls perfect size 8 with short hair she would be my choice. Does 45 mins for £110 also.

Mark Andrews

Based in the Chelsea area, you may want to give Eve a good looking: (External Link/Members Only).

For sure she is worth considering.