Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on Tiffany 19 Polish girl in Shoreditch  (Read 4124 times)

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Any info on this supposed 19-year old Polish lass?  Seems kosher (i.e. not a PG scam) but after recent experiences I have taken a solemn vow not to see any girls who are unreviewed on here.

Offline King Nuts

New one on me. But looks OK and nothing in the profile or photos screams out 'fake'.

I've done a few TOFTTs in the past with Polish girls, and have rarely, if ever, been disappointed.

I'd say give her a go. And if you won't, I might come out of semi-retirement and have a go myself. Purely in the interests of research, of course.

ramrodronnie

Well it'd be good if one of you goes and TOFTT so we all get to know what the score is with her.  :thumbsup:

Offline JamesRockford

Well it'd be good if one of you goes and TOFTT so we all get to know what the score is with her.  :thumbsup:

Well I can't do it tonight because I'm staying in to wash my hair.

I did call Tiffany earlier today.  She responded with a text and it seems that she's about 7 mins walk west of Bethnal Green tube.  I couldn't make it today but maybe next week.

bigone

Looks cute
good reviews  as well

Stortford

Not punting this week but will next week local for my work so will Toftt.

Online collector

Offline The_Don

Should be same location of Busty Natalia External Link/Members Only

Looks like one of the bedrooms, I've punted in a few times
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 01:53:21 pm by The_Don »

Offline JamesRockford

Yes I'm pretty sure that it's Natalia's place, opposite that corner pub.  Perhaps one can extrapolate Tiffany's real statistics from the experience of Natalia

Natalia
Allegedly: age 20, Size 8
Reality: age 27? Size 12

Tiffany
Allegedly: age 19, size 6
Reality? age 26, size 10?

Online collector

There are face pics in PG and saw them. IMO statistics are not far from reality.
I think aged between 19 and 23.
Body size looks like an 8. If she is really only 5"1, a size 6 might be possible.

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks for that.  I did try to access the PG, but the new system in Adultwork wants all kind of verification before I can spend any credits!  A real nuisance.  Means that I can't see PGs or create any Reverse Bookings.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for that.  I did try to access the PG, but the new system in Adultwork wants all kind of verification before I can spend any credits!  A real nuisance.  Means that I can't see PGs or create any Reverse Bookings.

Hence why I don't buy P/G any more.

Offline bestbefore

I was just about to buy some new credits when I saw this post.

What kind of verification is AW asking for when spending credits?

Offline nervyfooker

There are face pics in PG and saw them ...

is she pretty or average looking in your opinion?

Online collector

is she pretty or average looking in your opinion?
Pretty with young face.

Offline JamesRockford

I was just about to buy some new credits when I saw this post.

What kind of verification is AW asking for when spending credits?

For me, it is asking for proof of country:

The site gives me the following message:

"Where are you?       

You have been brought to this page because it is not possible to identify the country that you are consuming content from.  We need to know this so that you're not charged the wrong sales tax. At the moment prices are being shown to you inclusive of UK VAT at 20% where appropriate.  To confirm your location please perform one or more of the following:

Buy credits using a credit or debit card (not ClickandBuy), a paysafecard, via Sofort Banking or via a Premium Rate call.
        Age Verify, which has many other benefits including un-restricted access to content
        Verify your mobile phone number with the Site (and keep it verified), to gain access to SMS features as well!
        Upload a recent utility bill, government-issued document or bank/card statement showing your address.
        Become a Verified Member - more relevant to those offering services to demonstrate authenticity.
        Transfer the credits you've earned to a bank account."

smallindianguy32

She looks cute in her profile. , ill be checking her out and reviewing her this week .

Offline JamesRockford

She looks cute in her profile. , ill be checking her out and reviewing her this week .

Byeee Abdul

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am about 80% certain this is the same girl switching profiles (consistently bad reviews).

Dave

Offline The_Don

I am about 80% certain this is the same girl switching profiles (consistently bad reviews).

Dave

looks like she gone for now:

Sorry, but Teen Roxy  is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area.

Stortford

Sorry just seen this she is petite around 20 not bad looking 6-7 but she gives the most wonderful  blow jobs said she used to practice  on her ex lucky fella.

Stortford

Dave
its not her.

Tompa75

I saw her few months ago and she is real pretty, but the whole experience was very disappointed. Soft, dry OWO, no FK and she made very clear that she wanted to do it gentle, slowly and no deep. Only plus that she took the load in her mouth. Only allowed one round.

mrhappypants

its not her.

Can you give a bit more information please?  Have you seen one, other or both girls? 

Reviews would be useful.

Dave