Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxes Angels - Daisy  (Read 1679 times)

Offline josephsmith965

Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

I tend to steer clear of agency girls, because I like to signal my preferences to the WG in advance. I also know the bad rep Maxes now has on here, and certainly don't trust the reviews up there. And they seem to recycle the names of the girls so often that it is hard to find a reliable review on here.

Nevertheless, her selfies (in the members gallery) look fantastic, and I'm very tempted even though she doesn't do anal.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 07:58:56 pm by josephsmith965 »

Offline Link7

I can't comment on the girl, but my personal opinion (for reasons you already appear to be aware of) is have nothing to do with Maxes. She isn't unique and you'll find someone else, probably with change to spare from your £200 :hi:

Offline josephsmith965

That's the sentiment that I expected, but I thought it would be worth a try in case anyone had met Daisy. I've only used Maxes twice (2014 and 2015), and didn't have any problems with them. I'll think on it, and if anything comes of it with her, I'll post a review.

Offline Greg1

A punting friend of mine saw her, he wasn't impressed. She cum dodged for cim and the watersports they agreed on didn't happen as she dragged out the time with talking.

Offline Link7

Yeah, a lot of us were using Maxes back then mate. The decline has been rapid.

Again, just my opinion, but going for a Maxes girl on whom there's zero intelligence is a proper punt. 50% chance of disappointment in my opinion. So it's like flipping a coin with your £200. There are so many variables - is she moody/inconsistent with service, has Max overworked her and killed her enthusiasm, is she booked back to back and going to hurry you out, has Max/the girl lied about services, is she a timekilling chatterbox, is she going to be off her head on coke, is she going to be up for multiple rounds, is her hygiene going to be ok. Because all of those problems pop up with Maxes girls regularly.

Also depends how easily pleased you are, some guys feel they've had a good punt just so long as they find the girl very attractive. Other guys are more senstive to service and performance.

Please do review if you see her. I'm far from the oldest head around, but i've been here long enough to know that many members ignore questions from people who they consider are not contributing themselves. So it does pay off to review, and the effort will be appreciated even if you're not the best writer.
 :hi:

Offline Link7

Ah, just seen Greg's response - well, there you go mate! Typical  :rolleyes: