Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true?!  (Read 2957 times)

duffdude

hello all,

anyone seen this girl before?

External Link/Members Only

the fact that she's verified gives me some confidence but still, no other info on this girl makes me think twice...

Offline gash bash

She is real, same girl at Passionate Encounters in Chiswick on thursdays.

I use to punt there regularly couple of years ago but I never saw her. Looks like some new girls there now. 

mrhappypants

£200 ph, offering uncovered service "at discretion,"  "26" years of age, no face photo......

Do let us know how you get on.

Offline Good-timer

duffdude

Interesting. 

The pics look great....as to how realistic, i have my doubts...

goodboy13

Same name, pics & stats here too - External Link/Members Only

Planning a visit soon, as its close to work but was going to try this girl first - External Link/Members Only

If/when someone does try Jasmine, I'd be keen to read a review too, cheers.

Offline Jonestown

If she is asking £200/HR, Does this mean there has been a price hike at Passionate Encounters ?

It used to be £70 for 30 minutes, plus £30 for OWO and kissing, which gives you £100 for 30 mins; but a full hour was £120 + £30 I think, not £200.

Offline johnbanebridge

I sent her message and did not get a reply (a rather polite and complimentary message I might add). OP please let us know how you get on. Her pics look amazing, but there is a real lack of bio-metric info on her profile.

Online Puntsmith

This girl looks great!  The worrying thing is that a number of her free AW pics have hits on GRIS.

E.g. (Hopefully these links work...)

goodboy13

This girl looks great!  The worrying thing is that a number of her free AW pics have hits on GRIS.

Hi Puntsmith, what is GRIS please mate?

Offline chelski

The first picture is definitely fake and I am pretty sure it is of Chloe Khan!

Offline johnbanebridge

Hi what pics did you use for the GRIS? I think she should be reported to AW

Offline Clipit

Not sure the GRIS shows anything up that's alarming. They seem to be twitter or Pinterest images, which some girls use to promote themselves. If it was a large multinational lingerie company, I'd be slightly more suspicious. Would be really keen to see if anyone does meet her. I am definitely going to give it a bash when I'm in London next time. I'll report back if I'm the first, but I can't think that you guys are going to want to wait that long to give this a try  :yahoo:

Online Puntsmith

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 10:15:40 am by Puntsmith »

Offline johnbanebridge

Not sure the GRIS shows anything up that's alarming. They seem to be twitter or Pinterest images, which some girls use to promote themselves. If it was a large multinational lingerie company, I'd be slightly more suspicious. Would be really keen to see if anyone does meet her. I am definitely going to give it a bash when I'm in London next time. I'll report back if I'm the first, but I can't think that you guys are going to want to wait that long to give this a try  :yahoo:

Have a look at the pics that Puntsmith has referenced and the reverse image search. It is alarming that she is using a well known actress' pic in her own gallery. I knew she was a cretin.

Offline Clipit

Ah, that slightly changes things. Would be good to hear of any direct feedback on her.... if she exists!