Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage  (Read 2031 times)

Offline 360

New to punting, had a look at the forums and AW, now looking to get myself booked in for a massage with he, any recommendations in the Berks/Bucks area.
Had a look at fingertips massage in aylesbury, reviews seem ok.

Offline switftjake

Can recommend Alisha massage in Wokingham (search south east region forum)  Don't know if that's too far for you. Only half hour thought. What do you want from a massage?

Offline 360

Yup that's a bit far.
Just looking for a nice sensual relaxing massage with a hj at the end. Oral would be great but doubt many good masseuse will do that.
Tempted to try beatra as can't get hold of penny
Ideal would be a wg who is very good at massages.

Offline TonyD

good selection at MK..ego massage, most are excellent masseuses... but no bj though :(

Offline dynatron

hi cant recommend penny-fingertips as she calls herself but beatra is very good value for money-just massage and happy ending no personal service offered-been once and for the money was quite happy

007delboi

Any links?

Penny fingertips etc?

Offline Topstrategy

I use Beatra every month and she is brilliant. Naked, your not aloud to touch but fantastic massage.

Offline dynatron

yes i was also offered naked service when i had the massage/happy ending-i believe its £60 if i remember-seems good value

Offline Beamer

I use Beatra every month and she is brilliant. Naked, your not aloud to touch but fantastic massage.

A review would help other members please  :hi:

007delboi

Link?