Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best British Two Girl Option?  (Read 1435 times)

Offline AllenTheMan

fternoon Gents - Managed to bargain some extra budget and a weekend away from the wife at the beginning of November (only cost me a Jag upgrade for her!)

Want to go big, so who’s the best Brit two girl option? Preferably both under age of 30 but otherwise open to all suggestions! I looked on AW but it’s difficult to know who offers FFM and with who so would be good to get an idea before I go firing off some messages.

Thanks guys!

Offline GTEXPERIMENTS

Erotic Emms and Annabel Harper offer DUOs. Both have been on my HL for a while but not managed to punt with either.

Offline expeller

Darla, Carla, Louise and Valerie all offer duos with each other. Expensive, but probably good.

darlablake.com   carlajameslondon.co.uk   valerieaugust.com

Offline Fuzzyduck

Erotic Emms and Annabel Harper offer DUOs. Both have been on my HL for a while but not managed to punt with either.

I did not know that.
:hi:

Offline Steely Dan

Darla, Carla, Louise and Valerie all offer duos with each other. Expensive, but probably good.

darlablake.com   carlajameslondon.co.uk   valerieaugust.com

Have you seen any of these over-priced babes?  Not sure why you would suggest someone you never met, let alone had a duo with. Heh heh, to be fair the OP did suggest money no object. :wackogirl:

On the flip side, I thought some of their tips for a threesome useful, if a bit fluffy:
External Link/Members Only

Offline AllenTheMan

Do you have a link for either? Cheers!

Offline Steely Dan

Offline davidgood

fternoon Gents - Managed to bargain some extra budget and a weekend away from the wife at the beginning of November (only cost me a Jag upgrade for her!)

Want to go big, so who’s the best Brit two girl option? Preferably both under age of 30 but otherwise open to all suggestions! I looked on AW but it’s difficult to know who offers FFM and with who so would be good to get an idea before I go firing off some messages.

Thanks guys!

My reply to your post in the SE section;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284856.msg2965371#msg2965371

Regards,

davidgood