Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyMaya89 - West Kensington  (Read 644 times)

kane0

West Kensington

ladymayalondon.com

AW: 3629480

Another classy girl with a dirty and filthy way about her, she certainly markets herself as “high class” and classy but could quite easily pass as girl next door. Perfect for secretary or school teacher fantasy scenarios as she does scrub up very well and is a very educated woman by the sounds of it.

Lady Maya’s place is easy to get to in West Kensington and a nice apartment, she was hospitable and offered me nuts and alcohol or a shower, she also offered a massage after, I could tell she was doing what she could to make it a great experience for me, I guess this is all part of the high-class package - definitely charges a little more than i am used to paying but i wouldn't complain about it as I had a great time with her. The sex was pretty PSE, she kept screaming and having orgasms so I don’t know how much was real but either way it was a turn on and she is pretty wild and very enthusiastic with it, which makes a change from some of the girls I have seen. Maya can go quite hard with oral and HJ but when i told her to take it easy a bit, she did. I read that she had recently done a couple of duos with Stormy London who i have heard good things about and seems like an interesting character so I am very tempted to do that as I heard they make a very good team and are both similar in their enthusiasm and wildness.

Maya has a Beautiful body, she looks different to her photos but such a lovely, polite and vivacious woman that I wasn’t annoyed at all, her photos on AW and her site are VERY classy and so I’m fully aware photoshoots differ to everyday life and that she is not going to be wearing evening dresses with her hair all done up when she opens the door! Ultimately, she is a very sexy woman who offers a great service.

Cons:
She had her phone out a fair bit! This is not professional and was very off putting.
Maybe a bit OTT with all the dirty talk, she is a wild girl but personally I felt it was a little too much.