Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Louise Elmers End, were has she gone?  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Griff253

Was planning a visit a few weeks ago, but she has disappeared off Adultwork.
As much as I have tried, can't find if she is still working.
Any info. much appreciated, cheers

Offline martynx8

Emma Louise retired completely at the end of April, moved away and has no intention of working again.

I saw her in the last week of April when she told me that, having reached forty, she no longer wished to continue and wanted to pursue other business interests.

She was my only SP for more than four years and her OWO was amazing. I already miss her and her extraordinarily reasonable fees; finding a replacement is proving extremely difficult.

Martyn.

Offline Brazilian Martian

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: maybe you should create an i miss Emma group on Facebook

Offline Griff253

Thanks for your reply Martyn, shame as she was quite local to me.

Offline martynx8

And me; seventeen minutes on the train or twenty minutes in the car.

Oh well! All good things come to an end.

Martyn.

Offline davidgood

Emma Louise retired completely at the end of April, moved away and has no intention of working again.

I saw her in the last week of April when she told me that, having reached forty, she no longer wished to continue and wanted to pursue other business interests.

She was my only SP for more than four years and her OWO was amazing. I already miss her and her extraordinarily reasonable fees; finding a replacement is proving extremely difficult.

Martyn.
Thank you for the update.

I had not seen EL at parties for a couple of years and suspected she was winding down.

Despite her teeth and other problems, I had some good encounters with her at Pam's parties where she was happy to wear stockings for me and allow anal fun.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Rehon

I really do miss Emma-Louise. I've punted with her at about 4 parties and visited her at Elmers End for her oral heaven.
I always loved it when she sat on my cock, because not only was her pussy nice and tight, she knew how to grip. Even when her teeth were bad I still loved how mobile her pussy was inside.
If anyone hears of her coming out of retirement please say.
Cheers

Offline Yves_Dobon

Q.  .."w(h)ere has she gone?"
A.     Florida

Offline davidgood

I really do miss Emma-Louise. I've punted with her at about 4 parties and visited her at Elmers End for her oral heaven.
I always loved it when she sat on my cock, because not only was her pussy nice and tight, she knew how to grip. Even when her teeth were bad I still loved how mobile her pussy was inside.
If anyone hears of her coming out of retirement please say.
Cheers

I doubt very much that EL will come out of retirement.

Since these posts last year, I met one of her old mates at a party  and she told me that EL had taken up with a new fella and moved to the States.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline JamesKW

I heard from a reliable source she has a new man and resides in the States.At LAPC in the past she used to be one of the hardest workers.

Offline JamesKW

I always loved it when she sat on my cock, because not only was her pussy nice and tight, she knew how to grip.

and it was one of the few natural pussys around.

Offline Rehon

So glad I got the chance to fuck her a few times. Would love to repeat.

Offline davidgood

I heard from a reliable source she has a new man and resides in the States.At LAPC in the past she used to be one of the hardest workers.
Thank you for confirming what I said in September.

I saw her most at Pam's parties where she was always a hard worker and was happy to let me fuck her bum. Happy days.

Regards,

davidgood