Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London - English Anabella - Aldgate East  (Read 1791 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

External Link/Members Only <--- Currently inactive. Note: If you add her to your contacts (you can do phone-only and unlink the contact later) and if you have Whatsapp, her status says that she’ll return on January 2019.

I was put off thanks to Anabellagate but I decided to take my chances, mainly because of Captain Slow's review which he noted that she was getting a boob job in November so I gotta get at those natural titties while I still can.

Comms: This meet took place during Tontober. I was prepared to pay her hourly rate of £130 but she cancelled on me twice, so the third time I booked, she offered me a discount of £60 for 30 minutes or £100 for an hour. So I booked £100 for an hour, meeting Tontober’s conditions by circumstance.

Location: A private flat just nearly a 5 minute walk from Aldgate East Underground Station.

The Girl: Her appearance, barring some flattering angles, is true to her pictures. Tall caramel skinned mixed chick, small perky breasts and gumdrop nipples. Her belly isn’t flat like her pictures, hence ‘flattering angles’, though I’m fine with it. If you expect a girl to have a flat stomach 24/7, you’re gonna be very disappointed.

The Punt: Door opens to Anabella towering over me in heels. Was offered a shower and mouthwash if I wanted to engage in FK, both of which I took. Out the shower, I’m back in the bedroom and got paperwork out the way. She leans in for FK, getting me throbbing under the towel which she soon removes, stroking my dick. Onto the bed, she starts sucking my dick, sometimes giving my balls some action. The sensation was pretty vanilla. We switched over to 69, licking her pussy and asshole as I received a meh blowjob. Moved on to sex, Anabella riding me in cowgirl, getting her natural titties in my mouth, licking her gumdrop nipples. Switched up with doggy and came after a while of her ass bouncing on me combined with me spanking her ass and palming her boobs. Some convo as I recover and round 2 kicks off with more OWO, cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Unfortunately, my penis failed me and I didn’t get my second nut. Took another shower, got dressed and went on my way.

If only I got at her when she was more PSE with her service, like when she previously offered CIM/Facial for example. This punt was far too vanilla for me to warrant a return.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrBlackDude

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

She's enhanced now...  :(
It's a damn shame, but at least I got at her natural titties when I did. I wonder how her nipples now look on her new breast size. I thought her gumdrop nipples complimented her original perky breasts. They were both a sight to marvel at in person and a treat to play with when getting a mouthful.

Offline Meursault

These girls are insane. They have a lovely body, with perky natural breasts and ruin themselves for the sake of what?

Offline Sleet

Looks like she’s just had them done and isn’t working again until the NY when they’ve healed.

It’s a sad state of affairs. The media dictating how girls should look, which then gets inside their heads. World would be a boring place if everyone conformed.

On the plus side I bet she’ll look good with a big pair of jugs.