Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Blonde - Central London  (Read 2003 times)

3 review(s) for hotsexy_blonde (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one was a real disappointment.  I had booked a rare afternoon treat and was excited, for my expectations to be crushed.  (Even though my expectations were reasonably low as her reviews on here are luke warm.)

The pre punt stuff such as comms, punctuality etc was all excellent.

She is the girl in the photos but they are either edited heavily or she has eaten a fuck of a lot of pies since then.  I was so much in the mood for a thin fit young blond but instead got a reasonably sizeable woman.  I was disappointed at this stage but I am fairly easy going and given that I do also like shagging the fuller figure I thought I would press on and just try and enjoy myself.  A good attitude from the WG can make any punt excellent.

However this was a strange one.  She has been on AW since 2009 but it was like she did not really know what she was supposed to do.  I did wonder if that was somehow my fault but I think I have been around the block in this game enough that I would not be the cause of the problem.  It just all seemed awkward.

Anyway we did some kissing (which she has a strange technique caused I think by just not really wanting to do it) OWO (which was actually very good) and covered sex in a couple of positions.  I had booked an hour but was getting alittle bored with it so finished with her riding me Cowgirl and got her to go.

This was never going to be a positive review!  I am bounced between negative and neutral and frankly could have justified either.  In the end I stayed at neutral because she was a nice enough woman (strange I know given the awkwardness but she was perfectly pleasant), she was organised and the OWO (which i set great store by) was very good - I think one of her reviews on here said she was poor at OWO in which case she seems to have learned.  Frankly though I think it is time she found herself a different job.

Offline king tarzan

Luckily I have never been refused service when my king size whopper has inflated to its full size.
But the women have been shocked!
1 screamed
1 told me she's been working three months and never seen anything like it and started to measure it using her hands     ( at that time quite a few years back)
1 lady had her legs so wide open and begged I go easy on her..
1 lady got into doggy and then just as I was going to insert turned her head round slowly and yelled " no way baby" and crawled forward..

For my personal above reasons I can understand that refusal of intercouse can occur.

Luckily and hopefully will never happen to me as I would be gutted that I did not get to shag a fittie because of size is too big.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Luckily I have never been refused service when my king size whopper has inflated to its full size.
But the women have been shocked!
1 screamed
1 told me she's been working three months and never seen anything like it and started to measure it using her hands     ( at that time quite a few years back)
1 lady had her legs so wide open and begged I go easy on her..
1 lady got into doggy and then just as I was going to insert turned her head round slowly and yelled " no way baby" and crawled forward..

For my personal above reasons I can understand that refusal of intercouse can occur.

Luckily and hopefully will never happen to me as I would be gutted that I did not get to shag a fittie because of size is too big.

Sorry

Put in wrong poet

Should of been on review for

Bella 4 u xxx

As I could understand where Mr axelrod was coming from
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for the review and information on reality vs photos OP

Amazing that she has so little intel on here, just shows you with the massive aw rating score that Punters should still take that fluff fest with a pinch of salt  :dash: