Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Electra house Swindon  (Read 540 times)

Offline Pervert007

Has anyone tried the girls in electra house in Swindon they advertise on vivastreet and look tgtbt

Offline Danj89

Not the VS ones but used to see the ones from the Russian stable when they used to tour here for a little bit at elektra house.

Offline Lewis

I've only met one decent girl via VS, and that was by accident as the one I was "supposed" have seen was busy.

Bait and switch if you like, but it turned out great and I became a regular of hers until she went back to Romania.

Believe it or not, we still keep in touch via WhatsApp and Facebook, and does come back over to the uk occasionally, and try and meet up together if we can.

The other 5+ VS meet ups with WGs have been totally rubbish. I don't bother with VS anymore. Full of fakes.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 07:34:34 pm by Lewis »

Offline Whatalotaa

Not sure about the Russians as I try not to use vivastreet due to being disappointed far too many times. I did see (what was advertised as) a Japanese lady there a few weeks back. Waited an hour, was promised a discount, then had to argue to get the rates back down to those advertised, service was crap, she was old and saggy, short on time too.

Going back to the ones by the holiday inn in the town centre next time.

Whirlwind

I went a few weeks ago.  Fairly uncertain as to what I was actually going to find.  I texted and got an immediate reply. All in for £50 30 mins or about £80 for an hour...don't quote me on the prices.  I asked for a pic and was directed to WhatsApp.  Pics came through the following day and were of the girl a few years earlier I'd say.

I texted when I arrived and parked up in Brunel carpark which is over the road.  Immediately responded and agreed to be  by front door in 2 mins.  There were a few folk going in and out but a Chinese woman came to the door with only a large coat on with "sex worker" written on it in large letters (Joke) and guided me to the elevator.  Guy delivering pizza came along for the ride (in the elevator, not in the room).  Once in the room there was a massage table and a bed, no effort to make it look nice, just functional.  The girl was OK looking and spoke almost no English which means that the appointments are being lined up by another.

An average massage just to break the ice and then I rolled over.  a quick HJ to get me up to 110% followed by the offer of OWO I refused.  Onto the bed for a bit of action in various poses, I tried anal which was not allowed.  She removed the condom and wrapped it in a tissue and threw it in a bin that was quite full of other similar tissues...pleased I refused owo.   

Reliable service, good comms, pretty girl,

Offline HappyHarryIV

Whirlwind - which SP did you use? Would be good to know so we can make informative decisions

To answer the OP i had good experiences in Elecktra house with Natasha, but she has moved on