Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats your longest break from punting?  (Read 673 times)

Offline SalmonJunkie

I’m currently on a self imposed punting hiatus due to real world circumstances (I will return at some point, hopefully this year, if not definitely in 2019).

It was going well to start with, no real “cravings”... but I find myself perusing AW/UKE more and more, and there’s a strong chance I’ll return significantly earlier than I intended to, especially with Vicky and Andrea M being available more frequently these past few weeks...

What’s the longest you’ve ever been away for? What finally brought you back? Does your moral compass ever stop you from punting? I was going to give it up for good in the summer of 2016 on moral grounds... then 2017 saw me have some of my best punts ever with Brooke34DD and the apple twins!

Offline Punterperson1971

Apple twins now there’s a great  memory wonder if they will come back done both in an hour fantastic it was.as for a break from punting I don’t last long till I get the urge I saw xxangelxx last Thursday that was a good one again but like you I find I browse AW and here more.

Offline JT100

Since having my second heart attack last July this has severely limited my punting life, medication also has a limiting effect on libido, hopefully return to normal in a few months.
Meanwhile I enjoy reading other exploits and reviews, especially the negative reviews, sometimes makes me think how some guys can afford to lose money and yet carry on...

Offline manofleisure

Now 47, I haven't properly punted since visiting Sexy Tracey of Kettering in 2012  :cry: (she's retired now). I only ever sought fbsm with h/e or O. Too pricey nowadays and too many uncertified non-Brit wg's about. But when the need to release some frustration arose I'd pop into r3troclub Walsall. Okay that's not exactly a discreet punt but the days when you could anonymously visit someplace like The Gemini Suite or No. 58 (both formerly in central Birmingham) are long gone.

Offline Mantyhose

My last punt was over a year ago but that's because I only like to punt when I go out of town on business (something about "shitting on one's own doorstep" that worries me) or the other half goes out of town.
Going away soon and I will definitely be punting then - it has been too long!

Officer.Dibble

suppose this also ties  into whether we could stop if we wanted to.  does anyone have any issues about being unable to stop? For those of us with wives and girlfriends when you take a step back and think about it we really shouldn't be doing this.

Offline Rickyrebal

22 years! But right back on it now  :dancegirl: