Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage in Worcester  (Read 1789 times)

Dirty Lad

Four hands with a happy ending  for £100, im up for that 😈😈😈

Offline Rich198529

Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Littlefoot

In Evesham not worcester

Yes I saw that, making it a lot trickier for me personally to get to without my own transport. Not totally dismissing it yet though.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:48:17 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline dog999

Hi yes I contacted her yesterday, but said she was not available. According to Vivastreet add there are two of them working from the same place, but they both might be the same girl?. She told me she was located in Wichenford , it's a few miles outside Worcester. Look on Viva add.

Offline dog999

Yes the other girl? is called Nisa!, my mistake it's Wickhamford. May be the same girl with photoshopped tits?.

Offline vision2014

Wickenford is about 20 miles from worcester NOt just outside  evesham is the nearest train station and then a good 10 min taxi ride or 20 min bus ride

Offline temptation

Confusing then cos WR 11 is very close to Evesham town centre , I live in WR11 so was interested when Evesham was mentioned, I've said it before I'm surprised theres not much action here considering how many eastern Europeans there are here.

Offline vision2014

Confusing then cos WR 11 is very close to Evesham town centre , I live in WR11 so was interested when Evesham was mentioned, I've said it before I'm surprised theres not much action here considering how many eastern Europeans there are here.

There is more to evesham then you think there was 2 rom girls working from a house in badsey just after xmas this year

There is chinese massage shop in the arcade

there is a women still  working off st michaels close  after they got exposed 10 yrs ago

ive also seen 2 polish girls in cheltenham and the 1 is   living in evesham in just off davies road she  even said i could come to her house when she was not working in cheltenham

there is also dd diamond d

Offline GeorgeStevens

I've been waiting for years for DD to sort out a premises to work from! Does she actually work from a flat in Evesham now?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:37:58 pm by GeorgeStevens »

Offline prettyfly69

Temptation can you elaborate more on Evesham punts? Numbers names sites etc?