Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Cinderz of Derby  (Read 1240 times)

1 review(s) for cinderz (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigbadgeorge

I finally got round to see Cinderz a couple of weeks ago and it was well worth the wait.

Communication was carried out on her home phone so there was no chance of sending or receiving any text messages. Directions were good and when I arrived at her street, I called again for her house number. I parked right outside her house which seemed safe and there was no prying eyes.

When she opened the door I was surprise to find her standing there in jeans and a shirt but still looking very sexy. I think the photos on AW may have been taken a few years ago but I still found her very attractive. The only reason you don't see her smile in her photos is because she has two gold teeth which I didn't mind too much.

Once the paperwork had been taken care of, she left the room so that I could get undressed and returned wearing a very sexy little black number and JUST the little black number.

I was told to lay on my front and had a lovely if a little bit short massage with plenty of oil and attention to my arse and balls, which I love. After five minutes I turned over and the massaged continued with Cinderz now naked and working on my old fella. She then gave me an amazing blow job with plenty of eye contact and licking of my shaft and balls. OWO was an extra £10 but it's still made the whole experience only £60. We then switched to 69 and Cinderz forced her pussy and arse onto my face. She loved all the attention I gave her and there was lots of moaning and groaning as I rimmed her arse. She even let me slip a finger up there whilst licked her pussy.

Onto the main event and Cinderz flipped over onto the bed, on with the protection and asked me to fuck her pussy. This is when I got a proper look at her body and what an amazing body she has. Not only that but she has a hairy pussy which she trims and I found this very sexy. We had sex in a couple of different positions and I have to say Cinderz is very flexible and you can definitely tell she goes to the gym a lot. Only down side was that there was no DFK but she said this was down to the fact that I'd spent so long down on her and she was very wet and didn't like the taste of herself. Finished off with a very oily hand job with plenty of attention to my balls and arse.

Over all it was an excellent punt with an attractive fit girl who I will definitely see again. £60 for just over half a hour with someone as attractive as Cinderz, you can't get better than that.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I finally got round to see Cinderz a couple of weeks ago and it was well worth the wait.

Communication was carried out on her home phone so there was no chance of sending or receiving any text messages. Directions were good and when I arrived at her street, I called again for her house number. I parked right outside her house which seemed safe and there was no prying eyes.

Over all it was an excellent punt with an attractive fit girl who I will definitely see again. £60 for just over half a hour with someone as attractive as Cinderz, you can't get better than that.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well done in getting your first review on here  :thumbsup: