Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aline-Lina Duo - Leicester  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Visual_smith

When - Yesterday
Cost - £160
Duration - 30mins
Where - Incall at their apartment on the estate between King power stadium and the Lidl. (Hope that's not too specific for the rules)

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Was booked in the morning after a short back and forward about services and times. Was given the postcode on booking and 5 minutes before the booked time was sent the full address.

Turned up half expecting the pictures to be fake and ready to fall back on option B. Was surprised when Lina was hiding behind the door looking exactly as per the pictures and in a stunning lingerie. She's definitely one for those FAF seekers.

After being shown to the room, meeting Aline, sorting the Paperwork and having a quick shower the ladies both came in lingerie and got me laid on the bed.

Aline: Aline is definitely an older woman than Lina but still could pass for 25, she has bolt ons but they aren't as gawdy and obvious as some and suited her. She's definitely the more experienced of the two and keeps herself gym fit. That said her photos while definitely of her are clearly airbrushed significantly.

Both ladies are energetic and warm and friendly but Lina definitely offered less of GFE than Aline. Aline offered DFK and enthusiastically encouraged RO, nipple and clit play etc.

The meet roughly went: OWO with both alternating between keeping my mouth busy and OWO with wiping between.

Then Lina rode me in a reverse cowgirl with Aline first DFK & offering her nipples for a suck then facesitting for a good while. Lina absolutely excelled at this and bounced on me like a rodeo.

Finally they swapped with Aline in CG and Lina keeping my face and hands busy.

The combination of a young fit and fresh looking lady with a fit Milf is an absolutely winning combo and makes this a great experience to have. I'm not sure who I preferred as Aline has a much better attitude and greater experience but Lina is FAF.

Cons: The language barrier was a bit of a problem at a couple of points. Both speak some degree of English but aren't exactly fluent. Lina is noticeably less clear and understands less but still enough to make yourself understood most of the time.

Would I return? Possibly. I like to mix things up so don't really have a regular. That said I may book more south Americans as the quality of the apartments and the experience are both so much better than the usual EE/Roms.

Offline coconut101

Nice review. Atleast it wasnt B&S with the young’un

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one, Mr V. That picture of little Lina in her lingerie definitely gets the sap rising. Thanks for the review, because I can never be bothered to trawl through all the VS crap to find any that may be genuine.