Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone ever been with nicki nicki?  (Read 2066 times)

borcy

Hi guys,
new here and was wondering if anyone have been with nicki nicki?
Profile here External Link/Members Only.
Thanks

SirFrank

No but she looks awfully like busty Niki. Are they the same girl? Although this one claims to be welsh I see

yorkshire123

No but she looks awfully like busty Niki. Are they the same girl? Although this one claims to be welsh I see

Same question asked in this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19296.msg295670#msg295670

Offline Hjim999999

That's definitely busty Nicki...

Offline CardiffCentral

Doesn't look at all like Busty Nicki or whatever her name is.  The girl in the first link has a wider jaw line and a different top lip. Her face looks like it's proportionally shaped. 

Saw Busty N a few weeks ago outside a pub in Roath smoking a fag in the afternoon.  To my discerning eyes she was not attractive and looked monumentally annoyed!

Offline HughJardon

Yes as Frank shrewdly observed her moods are darker than Danny Glovers arsehole, it is Busty Nicki tho. She looks a miserable cow at times

SirFukedDaLot

Smoking fags outside pubs in Roath.. what has the world become.  This is outrageous and should be banned.

Offline CardiffCentral

Apart from my own personal preference to avoiding fag breath, the cigarette was of no consequence.  What was notable was her outfit, a short skirt and matching top in beige which looked altogether a size or two too small for her.  She was podgy and angry looking with a fag hanging out of her gob.  Sort of like a young Pat Butcher I'd imagine.  :rolleyes:

niki

Hi sorry guys but for first I never been  visit pubs in roath or around as I live down the bay so my locals if I am out are here.v Plus this second Nicki profile is not me and I am not smoker from 3months and I don't have top in beige colour.lol.  Please before u will post this all offensive stuff make sure who u really saw on roath or different places outside pubs with a fag in mouth. Because its no me definitely. :yahoo: Thank u
If u want proves come and meet me just not on roath lol all the best

niki

Mean I am this Niki External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only  and this second profile is not mine. And once again it wasn't me this classy bird on roath . X

Offline HughJardon

Thanks for clarifying that Nicki and also welcome to UKP
Apologies if you thought us rude, its just a bit of friendly banter, jovial male escapades but we are a good honest bunch..most

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

GeeWiz

Mean I am this Niki External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only  and this second profile is not mine. And once again it wasn't me this classy bird on roath . X

Back again?   You was banned last year.

Offline CardiffCentral

Well, I was the only one here who knew the other girl wasn't you as she doesn't look like you from the pic on her profile.  Anyway your double was standing outside the Pear Tree pub/bar where Wellfield Rd meets Albany Rd.  The next time I see her (If I do!) I'll take a photo as it means you've got a twin sister you didn't know about which is great news!  :D

niki

Haha ok what ever. I will post u regular when and where I'm out and what I'm wearing. All the best and happy for your imagination who ever u are.
I need a trip down the Albany rd,roath,city rd, maybe will find my copies.
Happy punting
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:22:03 am by niki »

ReboundHound

didn't that pub used to be some sort of pretend Australian bar?

Offline Corus Boy

Correct, looks terribly trendy now.

ReboundHound

thought so, a bit off topic but I remember having a pre-punt drink there a couple of times , were a few places around there back in the day!

Offline HughJardon

They do a cracking dragon breathe burger in there, but nearly chocked when charged £18 pound for a bottle of rose wine..my words to my date "sip that slowly" her thoughts tight ass !!

Offline CardiffCentral

Another titbit from the area, if you were to sit at the bar window and look across to Cafe Nero, that road along its left side is the location of a dungeon where a few ladies on AW work.  I don't know exactly where it is and wouldn't say on here anyway but I see them on and off in the day.  Once saw the rather ample more mature mistress with short red hair pop out suddenly at about 2am...she was in her leathers and heels and waddled into a taxi.  Probably off to fleece one of her slaves in return for a stern talking to!  ;)