Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Gem - Basingstoke  (Read 2803 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4797702) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline WelshClipper

External Link/Members Only

A couple months back I visited Basingstoke and tbh the pickings were pretty slim. There were a couple of Thai girls with good reviews on here but I tend to go for a local girl if I haven’t researched well. So up pops Gem and I thought why not. I like a nice blonde pocket rocket and her profile suggested same. Half hour for £100.

The location : Suburban Basingstoke on a quiet street in the south west quadrant. Dunno about anyone else but I find Basingstoke’s ring roads and roundabouts pretty tough going, worse than most comparable towns, although I do like the downtown itself. Modern terraced house.

The lady : the old hide behind the door trick but I was not displeased at all. My guess is late 40’s with a nice slim body and shoulder length blonde hair. It was dark but I would say she was pretty enough and chatty without being annoying. Profile description pretty accurate. I’m curious why no reviews in 6 years  :unknown:

The action : Genuine Gfe which I thoroughly enjoyed, no point reiterating that I am very vanilla and as long as there is boob play, missionary sex and oral both ways, I am happy. I can confirm a positive in all respects. No body areas were off limits and I really enjoyed her body.

Positives : She is what she says on the can

Negatives : I am wary of six years no reviews but maybe I just got lucky

Return : Often booked up so difficult.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mh

I don't see any profile pics or free photos, were they there when you found her?

Edit: she's in my blacklist, added for some reason...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 09:42:31 am by mh »

Offline WelshClipper

I don't see any profile pics or free photos, were they there when you found her?

Edit: she's in my blacklist, added for some reason...

She changes them regularly. She does not use the free gallery at all.  This one was on her profile around the time I saw her. She just changes her profile photos. She recently removed all her photos.  :unknown:

But if you want to remove that is fine  :hi:

P.s. if you can remember why you put her in your blacklist I might be able to clarify or confirm
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 02:26:39 pm by WelshClipper »

Online contentguy

She’s in my hotlist “blacklist” folder with a note that she was “marie” as mentioned in this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247830.msg2552485#msg2552485

And CurvyChloe in this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296829.msg3100092#msg3100092

Might be wrong, but she got a blacklisting from me for one of the worse punts ever.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 07:54:36 pm by contentguy »

Offline WelshClipper

Wow those are pretty horrendous threads and that profile photo of 5326087 is bloody scary.

All I can say is the lady I saw did not resemble her at all. At least in my view. She was fairly pretty, very clean, well spoken and pleasant.

But I cannot say definitively as so much is subjective in this hobby.

I can only speak for my own experience  :hi:

Offline nobbycars

Just checked out her site, and it's gone......

Offline WelshClipper

Just checked out her site, and it's gone......

Back now with 3 photos. One is the one I posted above  :rolleyes:

Offline Bdk78

She’s in my hotlist “blacklist” folder with a note that she was “marie” as mentioned in this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247830.msg2552485#msg2552485

And CurvyChloe in this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296829.msg3100092#msg3100092

Might be wrong, but she got a blacklisting from me for one of the worse punts ever.

You are talking about
I saw her when she was Jordan Marie over ten years ago. Wouldn't repeat! But I'm 99% sure that's not the SP the OP is talking about. He can confirm as the profile I've linked has many face pics.

Offline WelshClipper

You are talking about
I saw her when she was Jordan Marie over ten years ago. Wouldn't repeat! But I'm 99% sure that's not the SP the OP is talking about. He can confirm as the profile I've linked has many face pics.

I can confirm that the person on profile 5326087 was NOT the lady that I saw.

To be honest at one point I began the old self doubt thing and am much relieved by this post sir   :hi:

The lady I saw had a really nice friendly manner and I found her attractive in a mid forties way. All very girl next door so not for everyone. But a good punt.

Online contentguy

I can confirm that the person on profile 5326087 was NOT the lady that I saw.

To be honest at one point I began the old self doubt thing and am much relieved by this post sir   :hi:

The lady I saw had a really nice friendly manner and I found her attractive in a mid forties way. All very girl next door so not for everyone. But a good punt.

In that case apologies for the confusion, sounds like I blacklisted her in error, or perhaps she’s a mate of Jordan’s and both were showing in the profile.  Anyway, thx for the review and pleased you had a good time.

Offline WelshClipper

In that case apologies for the confusion, sounds like I blacklisted her in error, or perhaps she’s a mate of Jordan’s and both were showing in the profile.  Anyway, thx for the review and pleased you had a good time.

Thank you sir  :hi:

Offline Bdk78

From memory I'm pretty sure Jordan used to advertise duos with someone called gem or Gemma so that may have been why. 👍🏻

« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 10:30:56 pm by Bdk78 »

Online contentguy

From memory I'm pretty sure Jordan used to advertise duos with someone called gem or Gemma so that may have been why. 👍🏻

That would explain it, good sleuthing!

Offline WelshClipper

Now I agree that could be the girl I saw.

Difficult to judge but coincidence of name clinches it methinks  :thumbsup: