Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poll: Filthy Slutty Girl or Girl Next Door - Which do you prefer?  (Read 4899 times)

Offline KidCandyShop

Sweet and innocent, butter wouldn't melt until you close that door than absolute slutty filth for me. 

Offline LanceVance

Sweet and innocent, butter wouldn't melt until you close that door than absolute slutty filth for me.

Pretty much sums my tastes up as well!  :drinks:

Siadwel

Let's hear it for the Sluts of this world. Bless their little crutchless panties. :yahoo:

Topgun

Sweet and slutty - normally.
Filthy dirty slut - during sex

Offline Dogfather

Preference? Slightly for Filthy slutty.
Attitude is nearly everything though.

Punter_

Slut x100. I wish I could meet one without having to pay!

rafatheira

As long as she's a 9 out of 10 physically and polishes my knob well, I don't discriminate  :angelgirl:

cunningpunt

I know I am fluffy this way but the mind is a big turn on for me so I am a sucker for studenty "posh" types - the naturally chatty, flirty ones. My needs and desires are relatively simple - no whips or chains here - so as long as they kiss well, suck without hands and allow themselves to get turned on properly as well, I'm happy.

Does that get me banned from here  :D

if not, any reccomendations for lissome, willowy thin types as described above will be eagerly devoured (eaten out!)

Sylvester

My ideal girl is a sweet, demure pretty girl who acts as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

And who then takes it in the ass like a champ...

charming_red

Girl next door who wants to fuck and fuck.

Does that make her a slut?  :P

spkmstr48

Girl next door who I can turn into a slut.

Offline GFRadar12

Oh girl next door wins out everytime.

Prefer the natural look  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:02:41 pm by GFRadar12 »

Offline virtualplayer

Depends on my mood.

Looks like a like and acts like a slut.

Girl next door who looks sweet and innocent but is filthy and has a gleam in her eye as she goes down on you...

Of course both together is an experience as well.

JackDaniels

Sluttier the better. I want PSE not GFE. You can get a civvy for that. If I'm paying I want an out of the ordinary experience.

Sparquin

Gordo987

Have to admit that the girl next door type has always done it for me, especially if she happened to work in a bank or has the kind of job which calls for dressing in a skirt, blouse etc.  :thumbsup: