Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent  (Read 1400 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

Short review as not a lot to add to all the well deserved others. Just highlights Michelle's consistency of providing a superb 'vanilla' GFE. It was the third time I've met Michelle, though the first time I've had her all to myself.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Michelle's comms throughout were excellent. Arranged a 2 hour in-call at her hotel in Shepherds Bush, cost 220 quid. Profile pics don't do her justice.

FK, OWO, HJ, RO, 69 and protected sex in multiple positions all with great skill and enthusiasm. Also had some good chats. Michelle is intelligent funny, and refreshingly honest.

Obvious recommendation for those looking for a great GFE and I'll definitely see her again.

Hornydevil247

Hi Doofer

Nice review. Michelle is a great girl.

Seeing her next week again

HD

password02

Hi Doofer

Nice review. Michelle is a great girl.

Seeing her next week again

HD

Nice review - saw her start of the week and she still does it for me - When she goes to the midlands I will do a business meeting in the mid lands so I can do a Birmingham session!!

west8

Goddamnit, I was cleaning up my Hot Lists tonight and noticed that Michelle was in fucking Kensington for the last few days.

How did I miss that!?!

I hardly ever look at my 'met' Hot List, that's how. Grrrrrr!  :dash:

squeezebox

Nice review - saw her start of the week and she still does it for me - When she goes to the midlands I will do a business meeting in the mid lands so I can do a Birmingham session!!

I've got some family up that way, so I'd be happy to drop by and give her my best... :P