Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Aldgate  (Read 1404 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rockinghut

External Link/Members Only

It feels almost pointless to leave yet another review for someone so well known and reviewed here, but I thought I would do my part and leave a review of my first meeting with the infamous Michelle Independent. This meeting arose after asking the community who some of the most beautiful natural looking WG's were in London. Michelle came out very highly in the suggestions, and so with my expectations set to maximum, I took the plunge and set about arranging the meeting.

Comms: Comms were the only slightly tricky part in this whole affair. I approached Michelle via email on AW first to confirm availability, and had to wait a couple of days for confirmation. I was then asked to place a booking via AW which I duly did, but again it was another couple of days before I got the confirmation. I suspect Michelle is a busy bunny and so can afford to be slightly lax about this side of things, but more timely replies would be nice. On the day however the comms were very good, and I was directed to her flat via text messages which were nice and easy to follow.

Venue: I saw Michelle just a couple of minutes walk from Aldgate station in a block of flats off the main street. The entrance here wasn't discreet at all, but being a normal residential block I didn't look at all out of place buzzing myself up. The flat itself was quite relatively modern and overall quite nice. There was a decent sized bed ready for action, and the shower facilities were decent and all the general toileteries were available. Coming straight from work I did take advantage of the shower and had no complaints at all.

Girl: So obviously Michelle is rated for her looks, and I can confirm that she is indeed damn gorgeous. I was expecting a more eastern european look from her, but she is actually very nordic looking with both blue eyes and blonde hair. The added bonus I wasn't expecting was her height, which although boosted by the heels she was wearing, put her in my estimation at around 5"10-ish. Given that I am tall myself, it was a really nice surprise to have someone I didn't need to stoop over. In terms of personality Michelle was really sweet, and has the confidence and ease of someone who knew exactly what she was doing. She made small talk easily and put me at ease straight away, despite my general awkwardness in those situations. We also had a good chat after the deed about her apparent recent move back to London, and how she found it strange that I asked for no kissing (more on that later), but everything about her was professional and personable. In terms of requests, I did ask for the 'gym look' with Michelle, having always had a fancy of women in tight yoga pants and tops, however she unfortunately forgot her kit on the way, and so I went for the vanilla nice dress with lingerie, which she pulled off brilliantly, right before she pulled me off (boom boom).

Meet: So anyone who has read a previous review of mine will know I am slightly odd when it comes to punting. Having been a bad cold shy of the boy in the bubble when growing up, I hold a pretty fierce phobia of germs and disease, which makes this the perfect hobby for me :) To minimise my concern, I always confirm no kissing, and only OW during my punts. Odd I know, but its what I need to be able to relax into it.
Michelle was able to adapt to this easily, and we started the meeting with her kissing my neck and moving her hands around to the soldier coming fast to attention. I took the opportunity to explore a little of her body and get her out of her dress, which revealed a good size 10 figure with all the right curves. I would place Michelle in her late 20's, which would account for things perhaps not being as firm as they perhaps once were, but from my standpoint her body was incredibly nice, and one of the most natural I have seen so far. Boob wise she actually seemed to be entirely natural to me, with a decent handful available, and nice perky nipples. Again this is exactly what I was looking for, having had enough of the rock hard jubblies usually on offer.
   Back to the action, where I had managed to get Michelle out of her dress, and was admiring her sexy bum in the mirror behind her. I had put my boxers back on after the shower as I love having them taken off again by a beautiful lady, and Michelle was quick to tick that particular box. She then expertly rolled on the rubber with her mouth, and began to give me a damn good BJ. Being covered, it's never going to be as good as it could be, but the sight of her kneeled down and looking back up at me with a wicked little smile was enough to make the moment worthwhile. She was also pretty adept at bringing the balls into play, which again makes a nice change from having them literally crushed to powder by most other WG's. Once I was properly warmed up, I took Michelle over to the bed and started the penetration section of the event with good old missionary. Ordinarily I wouldn't be too interested in this position, however with her appearance and demeanour it really did feel like banging my hot secretary, and so I was compelled to start off where I could be more intimate. Michelle was making all the right noises during, and while I'm sure I lack the ability to actually make an impact on her, she never made me feel like she was over the top or unnecessarily faking.
    After a decent amount of time in missionary, I then took Michelle over to the couch and bent her over to get a go from behind. It was here that her height was an unexpected disadvantage as she was actually a little bit too tall to properly go for it, but again the sights and sounds of the position were worth the trouble for the few minutes I endured. Finally we then went to Cowgirl, with Michelle expertly riding me to an orgasm that genuinely felt like I had a stroke. Thankfully I've made a full recovery :)

Once the action subsided I realised that I had actually only spent 40 minutes with her, and given the fact that I literally almost had death by schnu schnu moments earlier, there was no way I would be able for a round 2, so I prepared myself to leave a little early a happy man. Michelle however at this point offered me back some money, which kickstarted a slightly awkward back and forth about whether I should take it or not. Eventually I was suitably pushed into taking the money back, which I actually feel terrible for (given it was my choice to leave early), but I will be sure to put that money back again on anther visit.

Overall I would 100% recommend Michelle to anyone looking for a good time with a gorgeous girl. I can't vouch for any services beyond GFE, but if GFE is what you want then I think you couldn't go wrong with Michelle.