Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Civvie vs WG hygene  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Bogof60

Now I know that we all expect our WGs to be squeaky clean straight from the shower and most of the time in my experience they have been.
Likewise I would not dream of turning up for a punt in a poor state. Of if I did a shower would be taken before hand.
But with civvies.
It's been a long time since I have shagged a civvie apart from the OH but as I recall I have had plenty of one night stands post pub/club and after much jumping around on the dance floor and consuming many beers have just jumped straight in with a civvie.
No shower no fanny/or cock washing and engaged in all forms of oral before the actual shagging. Then although I know it's my stuff sometimes more oral and sloppy seconds after.
This occurred to me recently when having a rare shag with OH who then had a shower afterwards as we were going out.
Yes I do hope the OH is not taking loads of different cock everyday but it does kind of rub as double standards.
What do you single guys think if you are out on the pull.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shagmore

If you are out punting, morally you can not say anything about the OH going out for sex either - thing is doubt she will be paying for it.
If you can't take the fact she is out getting it, then you should ask yourself the question, what she would think of you.

As long as she is clean when she sees me, and takes precautions, no BB, then can't say a thing.

Offline Zeusthedoc

love fucking civvies when i do....

one of my favourites is when she has just got back from the gym - the tight gear and the sweat....fucking love it!
then again, i'm a fucking degenerate when it comes to bedroom boogie.

on a night out - if she's been dancing etc all night, naturally the sniff test will dictate whether she gets oral...it's a staple part of my routine that i get my dick sucked

Offline willie loman

Wgs are far cleaner than civvies as a  rule. Would you rim a girl you had just met in the pub? me neither. If like me you start meeting wgs off grid as it were, you quickly note how their hygiene drops to civvy level.

Offline lewisjones23

generally speaking - after a night on the ale, hygiene isnt the first thing on my mind if i blag a civvie, if anything i also push boundaries and try and be as dirty as possible

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Speaking these days at my vintage a night on ye ale means a sort of launch failure mode;(.

Online scutty brown

Whether its a WG or civvie, if I'm about to shag a girl I always pop to the bathroom, wash my cock and balls, then dry them on her towel.
I don't want any cheesy smells in bed!

Offline peter purves

Whether its a WG or civvie, if I'm about to shag a girl I always pop to the bathroom, wash my cock and balls, then dry them on her towel.
I don't want any cheesy smells in bed!

I always try to...but this is something I've learnt from punting to not just be clean but scrupulously so
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 12:59:56 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

jamaicansanta

I've always been very clean but I never actively worried about it before! Now I'm hyper aware for fear of criticism from the SP