Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slightly Worried  (Read 2593 times)

skmanuk

Hi Guys

I'm fairly new to the world of punting and being married need to stay "safe", ie avoid the girls that bareback.

I tend to use AW to find girls as it seems to be the best site out there (happy to hear about any other good ones).

I do understand that the girls profiles are there to attract punters but I thought I would place a reverse booking offering 30 minutes for £100 anywhere in the Manchester area next week. In the reverse booking I stated that I was a clean professional businessman and was looking for unprotected sex to completion.

I have received 5 replies in the first 48 hours 4 of whom specifically state on their profiles that they would never entertain bareback yet are happy to offer it in response to the reverse booking request. I have messaged the 4 back and they all confirm that I can cum in them, that they wouldn't normally but I seem an OK guy and well, they'd like the money.

Seems the whole thing is Russian roulette!!!

Offline Corus Boy

You're new to this and you're playing troll games and know how to use RB's already?

Are you going to let us know who these 'secret' brebackers are?

Offline whiskyfan

I'm confused, you want to avoid girls who do bareback, yet put up a reverse booking asking for "unprotected sex to completion". Were you trying to flush them out or as already suggested, are you just trolling us? :bomb:

Offline jamal2k94

So you want or don't want bareback with girls who do or don't offer bareback, but only on a reverse booking?

I hope it's not just me who is confused.

skmanuk

Well thanks for the replies, it does seem quite aggressive on here.

I am not trolling.

Surely one of the purposes of a forum is for those with a wealth of experience to assist and guide those of us who have not.

I am a reasonably intelligent guy so finding out about RB's was fairly easy, I placed the RB not too "flush" out "bare backers" but for me to try and gauge the veracity of advertisers.

skmanuk

So you want or don't want bareback with girls who do or don't offer bareback, but only on a reverse booking?

I hope it's not just me who is confused.

I'm sorry your confused but its quite straight forward really if you read the OP properly.

Offline whiskyfan

Well thanks for the replies, it does seem quite aggressive on here.

I am not trolling.

Surely one of the purposes of a forum is for those with a wealth of experience to assist and guide those of us who have not.

I am a reasonably intelligent guy so finding out about RB's was fairly easy, I placed the RB not too "flush" out "bare backers" but for me to try and gauge the veracity of advertisers.

If you were that intelligent, you'd realise that a lot of WG's check out the RB's and blacklist punters who put up RB's looking for bareback, so while you might have identified a few "secret barebackers" your little stunt may also have fucked yourself when it comes to booking decent WG's. :lol:

As someone else asked, post links or shut up.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 06:53:56 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Blackpool Rock

So why are you "slightly worried" because girls actually seem to be prepared to take you up on the RB, if the fact they are worries you and means you won't punt them then it was a waste of time and money putting up the RB  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

skmanuk

If you were that intelligent, you'd realise that a lot of WG's check out the RB's and blacklist punters who put up RB's looking for bareback, so while you might have identified a few "secret barebackers" your little stunt may also have fucked yourself when it comes to booking decent WG's. :lol:

As someone else asked, post links or shut up.
A few manners might not go amiss, perhaps you wrote this looking through the bottom of a bottle.

fredpunter

A few manners might not go amiss, perhaps you wrote this looking through the bottom of a bottle.

Post the links or fuck off please.

Is that better?

Offline Hertsgent

Is it normally Cock with a capital C?

poseidon

Hi Guys

I'm fairly new to the world of punting and being married need to stay "safe", ie avoid the girls that bareback.

I do understand that the girls profiles are there to attract punters but I thought I would place a reverse booking offering 30 minutes for £100 anywhere in the Manchester area next week. In the reverse booking I stated that I was a clean professional businessman and was looking for unprotected sex to completion.

I have received 5 replies in the first 48 hours 4 of whom specifically state on their profiles that they would never entertain bareback yet are happy to offer it in response to the reverse booking request. I have messaged the 4 back and they all confirm that I can cum in them, that they wouldn't normally but I seem an OK guy and well, they'd like the money.

Perhaps you should ask if it's you who's looking through the bottom of a bottle. Your OP post clearly states you don't want to risk bareback but you made an RB asking specifically for a bareback service. Then you replied to 4 WGs who were willing to offer bareback on the basis of your RB (which my guess is they're scammers who won't deliver what you expect when you turn up to the booking).

Offline whiskyfan

Bottom of a bottle or not, I can still clearly see a troll. :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Post the links or fuck off please.

Is that better?
Sorry to disagree with you Fred but i'm not arsed about the links and just wish he's fuck off sooner rather than later but then again no doubt the decision will be taken out of his hands  :hi:

Offline NIK

Hi Guys

I tend to use AW to find girls as it seems to be the best site out there (happy to hear about any other good ones).

You joined April 2016 yet have just five posts, four in this thread.

If you cover your cock you will be almost certainly alright whether they do bb or not.
Or are you actually seeking bb?

Either way something smells wrong here.

Offline Roth

Offline Zimbaman

I am not trolling.

First. Yes you are trolling. It's a ridiculous post.

Second. Your 'reason' for putting a rb up asking for unprotected sex makes no sense.

Third. You are far from intelligent.

Online Jonestown

You joined April 2016 yet have just five posts, four in this thread.

And his first post has a bareback theme also, it must be preying on his mind.

Shynuthorny69

As already stated you advertised you wanted bareback, you were offered bareback what's the problem?

Offline Moresomes

Hi Guys

Shouldn't you be revising?
It's SATS next week.

skmanuk

The delights of humanity.

What a foul abusive lot you are, clearly devoid of much intelligence.

When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.

Offline Moresomes

abuse the plaintiff.

OK then. Fuck off.

skmanuk

He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak

skmanuk

OK then. Fuck off.

What a lovely fellow you are, possibly an abuser of women, probably single, alone and lonesome.

Offline Zimbaman

What a foul abusive lot you are, clearly devoid of much intelligence.

When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.

You've been a member here as long as you have, and you've only just realised what would happen when you make such a stupid post?

Offline whiskyfan

If you had any intelligence, you'd have known exactly how this thread would go down, as NIK pointed out, you've been a member for over a year.  :bomb:

Offline Desimonic

Come again ????
 I'm thick ,but not as thick as you who does bareback. Have you ever thought about catching something and passing it on to your OH. Use some common sense instead of bitching about the flak you're getting. Dear oh dear.    :crazy:

Offline Blackpool Rock

What a lovely fellow you are, possibly an abuser of women, probably single, alone and lonesome.
You still here, thought you'd been told to fuck off  :unknown:

skmanuk

It seems that you are all in denial. You make repeated posts about skanky bare backers and how you avoid them at all costs, yet you just dont know do you?

Series delusion.

You have no idea whether the girl you meet has unprotected sex or not, happy to fist their arses though, yes I read your posts.

Sad, sad, sad!

Offline Plan R

My moneys on OP being a woman (munsnutter or not) worried what her other half may be involved in, and looking for clues to the services WGs advertise..

Offline Moresomes

He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak

Have you not fucked off yet?

skmanuk

Come again ????
 I'm thick ,but not as thick as you who does bareback. Have you ever thought about catching something and passing it on to your OH. Use some common sense instead of bitching about the flak you're getting. Dear oh dear.    :crazy:
Have you ever thought about catching something when you thought you were shagging someone who was sexually safe, you're delusional and stupid.

Offline whiskyfan

My moneys on OP being a woman (munsnutter or not) worried what her other half may be involved in, and looking for clues to the services WGs advertise..

Probably started this thread after being on the Gin. :lol:

Online Jonestown

Just another mumsnet shit for brains.

skmanuk

The clues in the name virtualwaster

poseidon

He who contradicts himself and responds to the counter arguments with personal attacks has no sense of reason at all.  :bomb:

skmanuk

Just another mumsnet shit for brains.
Does denigrating women make you feel good Jonestown

skmanuk

He who contradicts himself and responds to the counter arguments with personal attacks has no sense of reason at all.  :bomb:
Err, responding to personal attacks I think.

Offline cueball

Online Jonestown

Does denigrating women make you feel good Jonestown

You've had your 15 minutes of fame, and achieved nothing, time to go.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
What's the point of this thread if you won't name the so called girls who  bid , my money's on you being a female. 

There are loads of men with 0 feedback asking for bareback on the reverse bookings your just another  sad plonker joining those low life's
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

skmanuk

What's the point of this thread if you won't name the so called girls who  bid , my money's on you being a female. 

There are loads of men with 0 feedback asking for bareback on the reverse bookings your just another  sad plonker joining those low life's

My money's on you being a guy

Offline Blackpool Rock

External Link/Members Only

Doesn't seem to offer bareback.....
Perhaps not but the picture of spunk all over her cunt would put me off as a likely Barebacker

Offline Blackpool Rock

My money's on you being a guy
She probably has more balls than you pal  :sarcastic: