Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liz_luxmassage Ladbroke Grove  (Read 2917 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7628443) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline moe19966

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Messaged around 1:30pm to ask questions and got answered around 4:45pm, but quick replies. Told me after that’s when she decided to start

Price - She’s got a whole load of options on her page, I opted in for the £250 VIP session which basically includes everything (owo cim protected sex gfe kissing etc))

Girl - Attractive girl around 5’9, half Scottish half Persian nice ass and tits (right is pierced) has some tattoos if I remember correctly and no sign of smokers breath

Meet - got let in by liz and she’s pretty outgoing and talkative, offered me water and a shower but I had one just before arriving so just discussed what I like. She provides sloppy bj but I told her I prefer slow sensual edging which she said she loves doing

Started taking my clothes off and she begins grinding her ass on my now already hard dick, grabbed her tits and was kissing her all over the neck, she told me to get fully naked and get on the bed, laid down and she gently kissed me around, slowly working her way down and delivered what I liked. Slow licking and sucking with plenty of eye contact, paid great attention to my balls too. After a while of this I told her I want to cum and she started sucking me off till I exploded in her mouth. I did warn her prior that I do cum a lot and she said it wasn’t a problem which she showed, carried on sucking till I was completely dry

Handed me wipes while she spat my load out into her wipes, and offered me a massage. Apparently she’s a qualified masseuse and offers deep Thai but I prefer light massage on my back area, didn’t opt in for the body to body either

After a bit of this she asked me to turn around, slowly stroking my dick and got me horny again, told her to lay down next to me and I began sucking her nipples and rubbing her pussy while kissing her. Very very reactive as she was breathing hard and moaning while getting super wet, asked her if she wanted me to fuck her which she practically was begging for at this point

Put the condom on and asked her to get into spooning position, pounded away while kissing her again all over and came pretty quick. Cleaned up once again took a shower had a bit of a chat and walked away happy

Conclusion- she is a very horny woman who offers a very good service, great vfm I would say and would return for sure

Offline moe19966

This meet happened yesterday, forgot to add that in

Offline moe19966

That’s for 1.5 hours, maybe try ask her for 1 hour - £250 you were referenced to? She might be inclined to agree but yeah that sucks if she’s completely stopped it

Offline gray99999

This meet happened yesterday, forgot to add that in

Thanks for the review moe19966. Bit pricey, but one to keep in mind for the future

I would suggest not putting exactly when you meet SP's, as this is a way your identity/phone number etc could be traced back to you