Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HAPPY-LENA - Big Negative , Bait and Switch - Walked out  (Read 771 times)

1 review(s) for HAPPY-LENA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

london

I mentioned about this girl here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42617.0

External Link/Members Only  HAPPY-LENA

I seen a blond girl picture in other girl profile and tempted to see them External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Arranged to see 2 girls for £180 , they are working in Quality Hotel in Wembley, HA9 0NW

I saw about 5 men and 2 girls speaking Romanian outside the the hotel and smoking ,

had room number by txt , get in the room in ** floor and ,,,  shit ,,, one girl was about size 14 + and other size 12 , and they said other 2 are busy for  evening and overnight  :dash:

well .. that was an old trick from Romanian pimps , her pimp called her and they start speaking Romanian , walk out and went home , saved money and thought I have to share with everyone here  :drinks:

don't know how they have verify picture with Czech Nationality but those girls I saw in the room wasn't same girl .Bait and Switch

Offline lewishamguy

Sorry to hear that. How strange they're verified Czech girls or it could be that they're working with fucking Romanian pimps.  :music: