Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: welsh.tattoo.sophie  (Read 5131 times)

42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wheresfluffy

External Link/Members Only

So saw Sophie recently and thought I'd write her up for you guys. She has been reviewed multiple times before, but I'm just adding my two cents. Especially because I did enjoy myself.

Organised a half hour meet for a lazy sunday afternoon. Comms via text was polite, prompt and clear. She was apparently studying- doing an online course so she was easy to get in touch with. Was made aware that owo was £20 extra on top of £80.

The house is on a nice quiet residential street in SW19. Lots of roadside parking. Knocked on her door and was let in promptly by a lovely tan welsh pixie in a short white figure hugging dress with a massive smile.

She was very attractive just as in the photos. Slim but not overly skinny, she looked like she looks after herself. She had a great tan with a small white spot from where her g string must have been and she was tatted up and pierced in all the right places. All bundled into a tidy 5'2 package.  Make up was also flawless, this girl made an effort and the punt was enjoyable.

So we had a chat and a cuddle on the bed. Then she took her dress off to reveal that amazing body. One of the best body's I have slept with really. Very petite but naughty looking too. We started kissing and fondling and I noticed her piercing on her chin which is quite different and turned me on quite a bit. I can still sort of remember how it felt against my lips and tongue.

After more heavy petting and some light external fingering I headed down south myself just to have a look via some pierced nipples. I had to have a double take with the view I had from between her legs. She had a beautifully shaved pussy, and it looked so neat and tidy. The lips weren't splayed out and angry like most girls, these looked absolutely perfect framed between those fantastically slender legs and that slim but curvy tummy. It tasted and smelled good and she enjoyed all the attention down there and was quite vocal. However with my half hour ticking away. We moved on to some proper oral. She confirmed I wanted it with a condom (I couldn't justify the extra £20 for just a half hour sesh). So the head was good and I was hard fairly promptly. She then decided to mount me but she had run out of lube and she was so tight on my cock. It does say on her site that she doesn't do people with big cocks because of her size, and it shows because my cock was filling her up nicely. We then progressed to doggy style with her lying down with her fit fit toned bum sticking up...Hot! She was loving it and moaning away and looking over her shoulder.

However it was starting to get a bit dry without the lube, so we had to improvise but when I came out, my little fella needed some coaxing back with some attention from Sophie's mouth. She took it in her stride, with no problem and after that little hiccup we tried a bit of missionary with some smiling and eye contact from the minx. Lastly I finished with her on top again, so I could come whilst grabbing that fantastically firm, cellulite free butt of hers. We had a little cuddle, but it was time and her phone started going off.

I was at that half hour point at that moment, but she had a nice chat whilst I was getting changed and seemed in no hurry. She is definitely not a shy one, very easy to talk to, and obviously well educated.  We had a good laugh together and she even started teaching me a bit of welsh. I almost forgot I hadn't paid her until I was all dressed and ready.

I enjoyed the punt immensely and I would recommend and go back definitely. Although just because I have a thing about condoms... I would go for OWO if I did it again, just to make the experience that slight bit better. But I definitely left the place feeling a lot happier.

Happy punting!

Offline herbie007

Glad you enjoyed your punt and thanks for the review.

I had a good time when I saw her, she was good fun and I thought she was gorgeous and packed a cracking little body; she was called teen Jemma back then and didn’t charge for any extras which made her great VFM.

Saying that I’d still go back though and pay the extra as she’s a great shag.  :P

Offline Clooney

She's stunning!

I may even be able to go with the fairly vanilla punt just to get my hands on her cute little body.

What was the nearest tube station and how far a walk if you don't mind me asking?

Offline herbie007

She's stunning!

I may even be able to go with the fairly vanilla punt just to get my hands on her cute little body.

What was the nearest tube station and how far a walk if you don't mind me asking?

I drove there but the nearest tube is Colliers wood, It's about a 15 minute walk away.

Offline MrSmiley

nice thanks wheresfluffy, she's been on my hl for a while but wasn't sure. am now. cheers

Offline Clooney

Offline ash_g

I had her a few times before (almost 9 months ago) she really is a lovely person and fit as hell, only problem I found was her teeth, they very slightly mangled and had dark spots on them, not sure if she's fixed them. Apart from that a great shag, awesome arse!

Offline sumofallparts

She has all new teeth now. Perfectly straight and gleaming white.

Online finn5555

She has all new teeth now. Perfectly straight and gleaming white.

Does she take them out for the blow job  :sarcastic:

Offline punk

Does she take them out for the blow job  :sarcastic:

you know how tough it is in the valley's

Offline claretandblue

sounds like a cracker,unless you have a big cock!

Offline Clooney

Which begs the rather comical questioned what is considered big!

I can just imagine all the WGs looking in on this thread at this point and laughing their heads off!

Maybe to spare the gentlemen their blushes some obliging lady can give an opinion on what is considered small, averge, big and Ffffffffucking hell! Get that thing away from me!!!!!

Offline sly ol fox

saw sophie when she was in paddington earlier this year.

absolute stunning girl, gorgeous curvy body, cute face and that ass is incredible.
she said she loves guys with london accents and mustaches hahahahaha.

great sense of humor as well, told me she was going to Poland for a while.

glad to see her back, i must visit her again, cant recommend her enough

Offline nervyfooker

External Link/Members Only

...The lips weren't splayed out and angry like most girls...

not sure what you mean but its a great phrase.

to anyone who has seen her-is cim definitely off menu ?
(close to a deal breaker for me unfortunately)

Offline wheresfluffy

So I drove and the nearest tube as far as I can tell is as stated above, Colliers Wood.

Regarding the teeth. I have to say I did not notice anything, so I cannot say really. She certainly didn't smell smokey or anything so I don't think they'd be tar stained.

Thanks Nervyfooker. If you wanna see some splayed out and angry lips. Have a look at a ginger lass's fanny after you've banged her. I like to call it angry pussy :D

Offline Gluckman

After seeing some of the videos she briefly had up, her pussy lips are a bit too long for me. Fit as hell otherwise though!

Offline scooby73

Great review.
She looks so fitin some photos but not so good in others.
Personally i don't like tatoos or piercings but could over look it for that body.
I love the cute girl next door look and not the rock chic look.
When you guys met her, which did she look more like, i mean sort of make up wise?
Did she wear lots of dark eye liner etc or was it more plain?
Cheers

Goofy85

I tried to see her once. Booked for one hour.

I was five minutes late, so she told me she could only see me for 30 minutes now. I asked her why, she said she has stuff to do.

I know i was (only) five minutes late, but after nearly travelling two hours I thought fuck her attitude and saw somebody else instead.

Offline scooby73

Oh dear, that's not good.
Did she look good though when you saw her?
Girl next door or rock chick like?

Goofy85

Oh dear, that's not good.
Did she look good though when you saw her?
Girl next door or rock chick like?

Is that in response to me?

I didn't get to see her. This was when I called to tell her I was on her street.

I said to her I was only five minutes late. That's nothing. But she wasn't having it - it made me think she does back-to-back meetings. Or just bad planning.

Offline scooby73

Ah ok, sorry.
Yes that's not too good.
I e-mailed her asking about whether she catered for the more plain make up/look rather than the rock chic look, and i was very polite saying i hope i don't offend but was just wondering blah blah. It was read a short while ago ... and ignored :(

To the original reviewer, did she allow fingering?

Online bookmaker2

Saw her when she used to be £80/hour

Had a great punt and she took a pounding for the whole hour but would definitely not see her at her current rates

Offline scooby73

Hmmm, sounds good. So was she more girl next door or more rock chick?

Offline herbie007

Hmmm, sounds good. So was she more girl next door or more rock chick?

She’s more of a girl next door type, but I’m talking the love to get hold of and shag you girl next door type.

I like bookmaker also saw her when she was 80 quid an hour but I would still go back and see her at her new rate, she was a great shag.

Offline scooby73

Ok thanks.
tried ringing her as want to see someone tonight but keep getting answerphone :(

Bookmaker?

Offline MrSmiley

:angry:

spoke to sophie on the phone the other day. she gave me a couple of times she was free. got back to her via text saying one of those times was good. she sent the full address and said call when on the street and see you at xx oclock.

got to the street. texted for the number. no response. texted five mins later. no response. called. no response. no response to one further call and three more text messages. haven't heard anything since!!! amazingly incompetent.

:thumbsdown:

on the plus side, smiley miley was free so went to her for the first time. was wierd seeing her in the flesh after looking at those pics so many times!!! she has amazing pert tits and great little bod. dt was very good. dkf not. mish and doddy were! gave her a good pounding to take out the frustration of the earlier shambles. she took it all in her stride. good girl!

Offline pumps

:angry:

spoke to sophie on the phone the other day. she gave me a couple of times she was free. got back to her via text saying one of those times was good. she sent the full address and said call when on the street and see you at xx oclock.

got to the street. texted for the number. no response. texted five mins later. no response. called. no response. no response to one further call and three more text messages. haven't heard anything since!!! amazingly incompetent.

:thumbsdown:

on the plus side, smiley miley was free so went to her for the first time. was wierd seeing her in the flesh after looking at those pics so many times!!! she has amazing pert tits and great little bod. dt was very good. dkf not. mish and doddy were! gave her a good pounding to take out the frustration of the earlier shambles. she took it all in her stride. good girl!

Why so much texting?  A lot of girls like to be called when your on their street.

Came good for you in the end at least!!