Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab Persian XXX - Tottenham Court Road, London  (Read 6384 times)

4 review(s) for Missy Persiana booty (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Borabora

External Link/Members Only

Do NOT visit this lady if you value your life!

Went to see her a month ago, kept me waiting outside for 25 minutes after my allotted time as she was still getting ready, I have a feeling she had double booked. Started having a go at me, for turning up early and not letting her know that I was outside and just went off on a crazy rampage! This should have been a sign for me to leave, but nonetheless dick brain was thinking and decided to stay. Further 15 minutes in she text to say she had spilled something on the floor and had to clean up etc etc.

Eventually I got inside, and her place is an absolute tip. Bursting at the seams with all of her stuff, and just really dirty - and before I have even showered she has the audacity to ask me raise my arms so she can smell my armpits, never had this done before! Either way, get inside the shower and it gets from shit to worse, her bathroom is disgusting, worse than her bedroom, just in a really bad state and really messy - shower hardly works as well.

Onto the bed to be what I thought would save this punt, but her mattress literally has springs right on the surface, you can feel them as you sit, lie, kneel on it - most uncomfortable thing ever. She probably doesn't feel it cos she has so many layers of fat to insulate herself from it. This brings me onto my next point, her photos are very carefully taken and from angles that hide her true body. She is huge! She is fat and even has fat fingers, her arse is definitely massive I will give her that, but the rest of her is so huge and lumpy its actually quite off putting. Tits are small relative to her overall size so nothing too great there either. Being a lover of DATY, I work myself down the beached whale on her back, and work my way through the fat pussy lips to get to her vagina. No sense of hygiene, and clearly not showered as it stank. Not of anything untowards like I have previously experienced, but just from her juices being there all day, and it was not pleasant. Either way went in for the dive, and she keeps moving around as you lick her out, almost as if she trying not to cum. After about 10 minutes of this, I was annoyed to the point where I just wanted to pop and leave. Got her on her knees on the edge of the bed, with her bed frame digging into my knees, a few minutes of doggy where she arches her back so as not to allow full penetration and then pop in the rubber and that was it! She examined the cum in the rubber quite closely which also a bit weird and then I literally got dressed and was out the door in no less than 3 minutes.

She can talk for the world, but so much random shite. Says she hates men, and thinks we are all scum. Definitely would not recommend nor would I go again. If she lost a few stones and sorted her bipolar issue out she might be puntable.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review Borabora, sorry to learn you had such a bad time, how much did you pay for this encounter? She is charging £300 at this agencey;

Having read your description I cannot imagine what possessed you to indulge in RO?

Being a lover of DATY, I work myself down the beached whale on her back, and work my way through the fat pussy lips to get to her vagina. No sense of hygiene, and clearly not showered as it stank. Not of anything untowards like I have previously experienced, but just from her juices being there all day, and it was not pleasant...

...her photos are very carefully taken...

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 01:09:07 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline PapaSmurf

Taken her off my list a while back due to similar shitty reviews and difficulty booking her. She also has a reputation of being difficult and slandering other WG under fake punter profile. Some bunny boiler type shit.

She's bumped her prices up, and she also insists that you have current positive ratings. Which is fair enough, but I could find a better looking WG for half the price and none of the hassle.

Offline undercoverpunter

There's a quite hilarious blog entry by her about 'UKCUNTING'  members. She sounds absolutely charming. Not.

Sorry, on my phone so unable to copy across.

Offline JuniorWashington09

Soo her pussy stank but you ate her out anyway :unknown:

Offline last_days_of_logan

thanks for the review

have to say though that from the tone of it , it sounds like this meeting became a bit personal at somepoint?

Offline Belgarion

Interesting review, seen her a few times without similar issues.

Is your AW name similar to your UKP one  :D

Offline DaVINCI

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup: if it was me, l would have walked when the armpit nonsense started, first sign of a bad attitude. Not that l would have any intention of seeing her anyway.

Well overpriced, overweight and not attractive. To compound it, she has a rant about UKC  :wackogirl:  :crazy:

OP, why did you go and see her if she was Huge and Fat when it is clear from her profile  :unknown:

Online RAJEC

DylanPerry

Absolute nightmare OP. Onwards and upwards  :hi:

This was the best line imo  :D
She probably doesn't feel it cos she has so many layers of fat to insulate herself from it.

You definitely had a brave YOLO moment with those 10 mins of RO lol

Offline Trex

She wrote a blog about you Borabora calling you a smelly etc and now she won't see Indian/ Pakistan men anymore.

She doesn't mind taking money from horny men and still hate men for giving her lots of money she a bit of a wacko. Without use she be on the dole.

Online Henry Hoover

Soo her pussy stank but you ate her out anyway :unknown:

That's some  commitment right there!

Offline S_holmes

That’s a diatribe and a half...too long to paste here. Slandering King Tarzen and Brazilian Martian though accusing them of offering a positive review for money.....

Crazy

Offline claretandblue

That’s a diatribe and a half...too long to paste here. Slandering King Tarzen and Brazilian Martian though accusing them of offering a positive review for money.....

Crazy

Looking forward to hearing their response to her allegations!

I would be very surprised if BM was involved in such nonsense,mango man on the other hand.... :D

Offline Bassman

Crazy

Am I missing something? I don’t see them mentioned, just the OP and shinz.

Her pics are either photoshopped to fuck or they are hiding her. Not sure how recent they are either. Her videos which are floating around always have her clothed, and there are plenty of shots that show how messy her gaff is. Ah well.

Offline Trenlover

if you guys are paying 150 for 30 mins she is having the last laugh  :wacko:

seriously , stop it

Offline LLPunting

OP, why did you go see this SP?  She is nothing like the type you have reviewed.

DylanPerry

Hi Queen of Arabs/Arab Persian XXX...addressing you directly as you clearly read this.

You and OP both make many accusations against one another that neither of you can particularly prove. But here's one you can...how about show this message where he allegedly tries to book you again, and you reject? (Please edit his number out).

If the booking happened last month, and he allegedly tried to book you last week again...the fact you identified him means that maybe you keep old messages.

So yeah, you might be able to show a chat showing a booking in August, and then rejecting a booking last week?

We'll be waiting...

No doubt messages have now been deleted and/or you proclaim that you don't need to prove anything to me/the forum as you don't want our custom  :rolleyes:

Here's a carrot-- if you can show said chat, I will fully get behind you and report this review as malicious and fake.

Offline peter purves

Now banning all men who are Asian  and/or descended from the Indian sub-continent as a result :scare:

Back to reading the blog
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 12:08:49 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline East69

When I saw the pictures i instantly recognised Zena from HOD aka Fairuz and various other names and sites.

All told in a previous review from 2011:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=373813

She was very good but she was weird and did crazy stuff.
Lucklly i punted twice when she was good at the old HOD place near South Kensington when she seemed normal.

Offline LLPunting

When I saw the pictures i instantly recognised Zena from HOD aka Fairuz and various other names and sites.

All told in a previous review from 2011:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=373813

She was very good but she was weird and did crazy stuff.
Lucklly i punted twice when she was good at the old HOD place near South Kensington when she seemed normal.

Care to elaborate on "weird and did crazy stuff"?

Offline LLPunting

Anyone seen her in the last 3 weeks and can say how it went?

Offline East69

Care to elaborate on "weird and did crazy stuff"?

It's in the review if you search for "Hod Zena", like creating her own fake reviews, positive for herself and bad for her colleagues, main reason got out of HOD.

Offline LLPunting

It's in the review if you search for "Hod Zena", like creating her own fake reviews, positive for herself and bad for her colleagues, main reason got out of HOD.

Thanks, so she's a scheming nut.  'Nuff said.

Offline Double009123

She's a crazy, disorganized, messy borderline living in a rat infested apartment and on top of that shaddy, why anyone would put their money on her hands is beyond me.

Offline peter purves

thanks for the review

have to say though that from the tone of it , it sounds like this meeting became a bit personal at somepoint?

Sorry, OP! I understand your frustrations been there too in the past with her.  :dash:

Nonetheless, I think the above is true to some degree, which I can understand.

For instance, I was in the flat last year, although not Buckingham Palace, I thought it was fit for purpose. Not as good as I thought it would be especially the location it is in but it is ok.

No matter what the story, never nice having these type of Punter's Alienation punt  :dash:

I  have suggested before that one good reason to leave reviews is that it can be cathartic but this has to be balanced against 'objectivity' also, not for oneself, but for other readers to the site.

Better luck on your next punt  :thumbsup:

My early morning thoughts for the day   :P

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:50:51 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline claretandblue

I see mango man still hasnt responded to her allegations  :lol:

Offline Bassman

I see mango man still hasnt responded to her allegations  :lol:
Where does she mention him or BM?

Offline dwightschrute

How would she even know someone from UKP has visited her?

DylanPerry

She's a crazy, disorganized, messy borderline living in a rat infested apartment and on top of that shaddy, why anyone would put their money on her hands is beyond me.

Rat infested 🤨

Offline agent47

How would she even know someone from UKP has visited her?

She doesn't until a review or any comments about her are posted, she stalks this place. or maybe some punters have the same ukp name as their aw profile  :unknown:

Also since when have her prices gone up to 3001hr? fucking hell man  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:12:15 pm by agent47 »

Offline claretandblue

It was in her blog on awank,says they both repeatedly message her saying they will write positive reviews in exchange for a reduced cost booking.

If its no longer mentioned in her rant I wouldnt want to speculate as to the reasons why  :wackogirl:

Offline king tarzan

It was in her blog on awank,says they both repeatedly message her saying they will write positive reviews in exchange for a reduced cost booking.

If its no longer mentioned in her rant I wouldnt want to speculate as to the reasons why  :wackogirl:

Have you got a stiffie ?
Now go and find yourself another trannie...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 06:47:28 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline king tarzan

All nonsense.. i need say no more...

Offline claretandblue

Have you got a stiffie ?
Now go and find yourself another trannie...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:sarcastic: are you denying the allegation? did you contact her to remove your name from the blog post?  :sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

:sarcastic: are you denying the allegation? did you contact her to remove your name from the blog post?  :sarcastic:

new news to me.. she is certainly not my type... yukzz this monster for £300an hour :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: all bullshit..

now tranny lover stop trolling!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 07:18:10 pm by king tarzan »

Offline king tarzan

Do NOT visit this lady if you value your life!

Went to see her a month ago, kept me waiting outside for 25 minutes after my allotted time as she was still getting ready, I have a feeling she had double booked. Started having a go at me, for turning up early and not letting her know that I was outside and just went off on a crazy rampage! This should have been a sign for me to leave, but nonetheless dick brain was thinking and decided to stay. Further 15 minutes in she text to say she had spilled something on the floor and had to clean up etc etc.

Eventually I got inside, and her place is an absolute tip. Bursting at the seams with all of her stuff, and just really dirty - and before I have even showered she has the audacity to ask me raise my arms so she can smell my armpits, never had this done before! Either way, get inside the shower and it gets from shit to worse, her bathroom is disgusting, worse than her bedroom, just in a really bad state and really messy - shower hardly works as well.

Onto the bed to be what I thought would save this punt, but her mattress literally has springs right on the surface, you can feel them as you sit, lie, kneel on it - most uncomfortable thing ever. She probably doesn't feel it cos she has so many layers of fat to insulate herself from it. This brings me onto my next point, her photos are very carefully taken and from angles that hide her true body. She is huge! She is fat and even has fat fingers, her arse is definitely massive I will give her that, but the rest of her is so huge and lumpy its actually quite off putting. Tits are small relative to her overall size so nothing too great there either. Being a lover of DATY, I work myself down the beached whale on her back, and work my way through the fat pussy lips to get to her vagina. No sense of hygiene, and clearly not showered as it stank. Not of anything untowards like I have previously experienced, but just from her juices being there all day, and it was not pleasant. Either way went in for the dive, and she keeps moving around as you lick her out, almost as if she trying not to cum. After about 10 minutes of this, I was annoyed to the point where I just wanted to pop and leave. Got her on her knees on the edge of the bed, with her bed frame digging into my knees, a few minutes of doggy where she arches her back so as not to allow full penetration and then pop in the rubber and that was it! She examined the cum in the rubber quite closely which also a bit weird and then I literally got dressed and was out the door in no less than 3 minutes.

She can talk for the world, but so much random shite. Says she hates men, and thinks we are all scum. Definitely would not recommend nor would I go again. If she lost a few stones and sorted her bipolar issue out she might be puntable.

You can clearly see and smell what is in front of you, yet you still stayed.

RED CARD!!

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

She's been on the UKP Blacklist for a good while now due to outing: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2006222 My regards for the poor punt, but take a little more time to research next time.

Offline claretandblue

new news to me.. she is certainly not my type... yukzz this monster for £300an hour :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: all bullshit..

now tranny lover stop trolling!!
weird these allegations keep following you around... :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

First time ive heard about this bullshit and if she has proof then she or who ever is claiming this is more then welcome to go to admin with this.

She's not even the type of prossie i would see

Offline king tarzan

First time ive heard about this bullshit and if she has proof then she or who ever is claiming this is more then welcome to go to admin with this.

She's not even the type of prossie i would see

+1

Complete nonsense..

Not even my type... :scare: :scare:

Offline Brazilian Martian

There is another fake Brazilian martian on a few sites, ive brought this to ADMIN attention a few month's ago as one of them writes up fake reviews slagging off uk punting and its member's on another site.

I have my suspicions who it could possibly be but then it could also be a few of the trolls or fluffies that i helped get banned. Either way they need to get a better hobbie  :lol:

Offline Big Bad R

Now says all UKCunting members banned, not sure how she polices that  :lol:

Offline Belgarion

Now says all UKCunting members banned, not sure how she polices that  :lol:

She can only block those with the same names on AW. Just attention seeking on her part. I stopped going to see her when he became very active on social media.

One of her videos showed a man burying his face in her posterior. You could clearly see his face