Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ibis Euston  (Read 1621 times)

Offline tazz

Noticed lots of prossies seem to be in Euston, also often when they are touring. Seen a couple at the Ibis in Euston, one told me lots of them use this hotel and shes seen other prossies at the bar there. As i left her room 2 guys were walking past and looked over, doubt most guests have any idea about the number of hookers in the place. I was just woundering if this hotel is turning into Chelsea Cloisters.

Offline The_Don

Noticed lots of prossies seem to be in Euston, also often when they are touring. Seen a couple at the Ibis in Euston, one told me lots of them use this hotel and shes seen other prossies at the bar there. As i left her room 2 guys were walking past and looked over, doubt most guests have any idea about the number of hookers in the place. I was just woundering if this hotel is turning into Chelsea Cloisters.

I've punted more W/G around that area near the Hotel, than in it!

Offline eightinches

Can't really compare those two places.. Chelsea Cloisters is a dump. The Ibis is just a basic standard hotel, also much less seedy