Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new girl in london - hot_julia_18  (Read 2046 times)

dan10928

hi guys,

just stumbled across a new wg : External Link/Members Only

any info would be massively appreciated!

dan10928

messaged if shes free later on in the week and got a reply with full address LOL...

Offline paul_2407

She's in the same flat as Young_Sara 19 (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=9064) and Naughty_Patricia 18. I saw her a week ago when I went over to check out Sara.

She looks like the photos but with dark brunette/black hair. If she's anything like her flatmates then the service won't be particularly good, but if she has the type of features you like then who's stopping you?

Ectoplasm19

I generally keep away from Brazilian chicks nothing to do with their service but AIDS/HIV is rampant in that south american country on par with African countries. I have been to one brazilian girl a year or so ago she was very polite and kind.

Offline bqaj

this coment about HIV is just silly my friend, check the numbers in far east and Easter Europe

dan10928

think i will give up. rather stick pins in my eyes then attempt to communicate with her.

Offline lol

I like the hostage/proof-of-life pic in her gallery.

Offline chicki

she is HOT

Anyone willing to TOFTT????

Offline PLeisure

Offline paul_2407

Got very distracted earlier this week and tried to book.

Texted and received a response reasonably quickly, until agreeing the time of course, where there was a massive delay until 5 minutes prior to my suggested time, with the indication that I should come an hour later.

Clearly if you're trying it on at a busy time without spending too much time there, you will not be a priority. Keep this in mind if you're desperate to see Julie