Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giaxo - London SW3. Any intel?  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Jlegend

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got lucky getting a booking with her yet? seems quite busy! feel free to share any tips if anyone managed to see her already  :music:

Offline punter10

Managed to see her recently after trying whenever she had dates up. She has her regulars who she prioritizes i guess, cant blame her for that.
Services were pretty good, chatty londoner, is willing to try any position, goes as deep as she can with oral and can take a face fucking.
Few negs, i found her facially unattractive and found myself trying not to look at her face much. Doesnt kiss, a few pecks and thats it, she dodged RO, also found her skin on her body a bit rough.
Think shes quitting by end of the year and i wouldnt try to see her again personally.

Offline petermisc

Anyone got lucky getting a booking with her yet? seems quite busy! feel free to share any tips if anyone managed to see her already  :music:
Well, there are 34 reviews of her on here.......

Offline Anaconda3000

Did you have to persistently message every time she put her dates up till you go a booking?
Managed to see her recently after trying whenever she had dates up. She has her regulars who she prioritizes i guess, cant blame her for that.
Services were pretty good, chatty londoner, is willing to try any position, goes as deep as she can with oral and can take a face fucking.
Few negs, i found her facially unattractive and found myself trying not to look at her face much. Doesnt kiss, a few pecks and thats it, she dodged RO, also found her skin on her body a bit rough.
Think shes quitting by end of the year and i wouldnt try to see her again personally.