Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Emily - LOL - Great Portland Street  (Read 1522 times)

jaHarris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tight, slender, pale EE with braces... Really?

Location - straight walk down from Great Portland station, it's in a grotty looking block of flats, the sort you know drug dealers hang about in and chill around. Didn't try shower so can't comment on bathroom, bedroom was spacious enough.

Girl - slender tight EE with braces, at first she was talkative and then once the money was given it just became so obvious that everything about her was going to be mechanical. This was extremely off putting, she is decent in most aspects but the lack of enthusiasm and mechanical service was just so strong that o wanted to dump my load and get out. Indulged in OW, mish and doggy didn't really want to look at her or make any eye contact as any spark was killed once I realised she was going to give a mechanical service, barely made any right noises.

Recommend - sex with a statue that's decent to look at and has a decnet built, if that's what you're after go for it.

Offline Mrwolfie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tight, slender, pale EE with braces... Really?

Location - straight walk down from Great Portland station, it's in a grotty looking block of flats, the sort you know drug dealers hang about in and chill around. Didn't try shower so can't comment on bathroom, bedroom was spacious enough.

Girl - slender tight EE with braces, at first she was talkative and then once the money was given it just became so obvious that everything about her was going to be mechanical. This was extremely off putting, she is decent in most aspects but the lack of enthusiasm and mechanical service was just so strong that o wanted to dump my load and get out. Indulged in OW, mish and doggy didn't really want to look at her or make any eye contact as any spark was killed once I realised she was going to give a mechanical service, barely made any right noises.

Recommend - sex with a statue that's decent to look at and has a decnet built, if that's what you're after go for it.
Wow, really sorry about your shitty punt! Your description reminds me a lot of my experience with vickyred. But i thought emily could have restored my trust in ee girls and had her in my HL. But given your experience i will probably have to pass. May i still ask you a couple of things in case  i keep her for plan C: FK/DFK?  How would you rate her body/face as her profile is pretty shitty...?
Wish you best of luck on your next punt!
 :hi:

jaHarris

Wow, really sorry about your shitty punt! Your description reminds me a lot of my experience with vickyred. But i thought emily could have restored my trust in ee girls and had her in my HL. But given your experience i will probably have to pass. May i still ask you a couple of things in case  i keep her for plan C: FK/DFK?  How would you rate her body/face as her profile is pretty shitty...?
Wish you best of luck on your next punt!

Tried Fk but she moved away so that didn't happen, body wise she's very slender handful tits very skinny ass barely ant meat or fat on her, facially she's not a stunner but neither is she a disappointment typical next door kind of look, the block/ area she's in doesn't scream safe either

Offline Mrwolfie

Tried Fk but she moved away so that didn't happen, body wise she's very slender handful tits very skinny ass barely ant meat or fat on her, facially she's not a stunner but neither is she a disappointment typical next door kind of look, the block/ area she's in doesn't scream safe either
That is too much  :manhater: off my HL. And thanks for saving my 120, appreciate!

mrhappypants

Looks fine but the service if fucking woeful.

jaHarris

You look at the reviews and see she's got a decent amount of positives so wtf happened with that level of service shm