Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miracle massage Sheldon  (Read 5107 times)

Online southern boy

Hi all just noticed a new advert popped up on gumtree massage by bethan
Sorry can't seem to get the link up

Online southern boy

Had a reply to a text
30 minutes 35 plus 20 for hand relief 
She stays fully clothed is 24 blonde petite and English

Offline inbruges

Interesting. She's got her address published, and according to google maps is either operating from a nail salon or a barbers!

Offline l1mpd1ck

Interesting. She's got her address published, and according to google maps is either operating from a nail salon or a barbers!
Haircut, manicure and handjob all sorted in one visit.  And do the food shop at M&S or Morrisons.
Who says men can't multitask?

Offline inbruges

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haircut, manicure and handjob all sorted in one visit.  And do the food shop at M&S or Morrisons.
Who says men can't multitask?

Offline Steve1961

And then a visit to The Wheatsheaf for a pint.  :lol:

Offline jameslover

If you google the phone number a trans picture pops up. I think I’ve since them when working in a shop in coleshill, if it’s the same person they certainly aren’t 24

Online mr.bluesky

If you google the phone number a trans picture pops up. I think I’ve since them when working in a shop in coleshill, if it’s the same person they certainly aren’t 24

:scare: I've tried phoning this number a number of times, never any reply,  could be a lucky escape.

Offline jameslover

I could be wrong of course so keep trying

Offline l1mpd1ck

Nothing similar comes up when I Google the number on the ad

Online southern boy

The advert says text or WhatsApp her she could be working while your calling her

Offline bonham

Is it actually on the Coventry rd
Sorry foget that I just seen the address and postcode on the advert
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 06:49:14 pm by bonham »

Online southern boy

Yes surprised no ones been lack of Chinese girls in South Birmingham
Out of my zone I'm 40 miles north

Online southern boy

Everyone seemed on the m6 to cannock when this one was on your door step

Online mr.bluesky

Is it actually on the Coventry rd
Sorry foget that I just seen the address and postcode on the advert

Went past the address the other day and stopped of at nearby Morrisons for a quick recce. The address given on the advert suggests she is working from a block of various offices and company's housed in one building.  There is a nail shop along that row of shops but looks like it is still operating as a nail shop and a Turkish barbershop and cake shop there too so it's not looking like she works from a shop like Sport Therapy around the corner in Old Lode lane.  :unknown:

Online southern boy

Yes from the message I had fom her she comes outside and leads you in

Online mr.bluesky

Yes from the message I had fom her she comes outside and leads you in

Have you seen her then ?

Online southern boy

No as I said before the wrong side of Birmingham for me I'm 40 miles north
But if I'm working that Way which isn't often I might

Offline l1mpd1ck

I had a brief exchange with her on WhatsApp. Said she only worked a few days a wekk.

Online mr.bluesky

I had a brief exchange with her on WhatsApp. Said she only worked a few days a wekk.

Probably why she's difficult to get hold of  :unknown:

Online southern boy

Maybe try her out at shopping at morrisons Mr blue sky

Online mr.bluesky

Maybe try her out at shopping at morrisons Mr blue sky

Unfortunately I hardly shop at that Morrisons in Sheldon unless I'm heading for a massage at Old Lode lane   :rolleyes:
If she's difficult to get hold of or not working very often I can't see her lasting long especially with a more established place just around the corner.

Offline inbruges

Never managed to get anything concrete, and no replies on days she's meant to be working

Offline inbruges

Online mr.bluesky

Location has changed now to JQ

JQ  :unknown: I assume you mean Jewellery Quarter

Offline l1mpd1ck

Location has changed now to JQ
Ad still saying Sheldon and showing the Coventry Rd address.

Did you get that change of location direct from her?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Just made contact with her. Still does Mondays in Sheldon.  Other days in Central Brum

Offline Snoopdog69

I've tried booking a couple of times but the stars haven't aligned. Really hope she's fit

Offline Jasonk71

She ends her texts with 'any extra services can be considered'

Offline booby

Yeah I'm getting back into this hobby, I messaged last week. Finished too early for me I'd be still at work. She said she was moving towards the city centre.

Offline booby

Just made contact with her. Still does Mondays in Sheldon.  Other days in Central Brum

Yes, I saw a guy waiting outside today, I assume a punter waiting to be let in. I should have just plonked myself down on the bench opposite to see what she looked like but I kept on walking, looked back as he was going inside but couldn't see her from that angle. 

Online mr.bluesky

Yes, I saw a guy waiting outside today, I assume a punter waiting to be let in. I should have just plonked myself down on the bench opposite to see what she looked like but I kept on walking, looked back as he was going inside but couldn't see her from that angle.

I hope he's a member on here and will post a review.