Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting back into it and looking for kissing  (Read 1833 times)

Offline DAlpine1980

Hello all,

It's been a while since I was active. COVID, Monkeypox and inflation really put a dent in my appetite (first two) and ability (last one) to partake.

Things are a bit better now and wondering whether it might be time to take a sip, but feeling very out of the loop.

I appreciate I haven't given much back due to the above, but can anybody tell me are the best for kissing and oral in their opinion or consensus. Happy to travel across the WM section and maybe even dip into EM.

Online Punterperson1971

Hello all,

It's been a while since I was active. COVID, Monkeypox and inflation really put a dent in my appetite (first two) and ability (last one) to partake.

Things are a bit better now and wondering whether it might be time to take a sip, but feeling very out of the loop.

I appreciate I haven't given much back due to the above, but can anybody tell me are the best for kissing and oral in their opinion or consensus. Happy to travel across the WM section and maybe even dip into EM.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

She’s a kisser I’ve done a recent update on her seen her a few times previously bit pricey for H/H at £100 but she offers kissing

Offline Jake.mackie

Wild milf carla is a really good dfk

Online Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Katie summers

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Vixen vogue was full on when I saw her

English holly was light French kissing
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 05:50:23 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline RandomGuy99

What kind of kissing do you like?

Offline DAlpine1980

Thanks for the tips everyone, I will get researching. These are some good ideas.

As to what type of kissing, passionate but not deep French with heavy tongues. Proper GFE style where you can kiss for ages and it helps the build up

Offline stevie6969

If you would like some ebony then you can't go wrong with ocean she loves kissing.

External Link/Members Only

OI seen her a few time now

Online Placebo88

Miss Olivia Rose in Stoke's profile and reviews may be worth a read.

Online Punterperson1971

I’ve just come back from seeing neve who I mentioned earlier in the thread and she’s a full on kisser including tongues good session

Offline grouper

would love to see a lady who doesn't judge, and kisses with abandon, no matter how you  look 

Offline Mutantlarry

I’ve metChardonnay a few times. Kissing has always made up a big part of the date. Not someone who it’s easy to see on the spur of the moment, so you you to book in advance. She’s a good listener and I’m sure will cater to what you’re looking for.

Online sjm79

I had a thoroughly enjoyable time with Sweet Inka, she was very enthusiastic when it came to GF style snogging and kissing